3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

Few questions if I may.

How do you end up with so much life regen? Even when summoning all of my stone golems (9 or whatnot) I only end up with about 350/sec... this is without the helm enchant but that still would not bring it up to over 1k.

Also, do you feel that with the new banner providing accuracy Command of the pit is necessary any longer???
"
jakepbrown wrote:
Few questions if I may.

How do you end up with so much life regen? Even when summoning all of my stone golems (9 or whatnot) I only end up with about 350/sec... this is without the helm enchant but that still would not bring it up to over 1k.

Also, do you feel that with the new banner providing accuracy Command of the pit is necessary any longer???

Command of the pit was never necessary, grip of the council is just as good and may be better now. It's hard to sim because right now it doesn't seem like PoB is adding the banner's accuracy to the golems.

Regarding life-regen, make sure you get an elder belt with %increased life recovery. That modifier is multiplicative with the flat life from Stone Golem which helps you get the good levels of regen.

Also as your stone golem gets levels + empower his aura becomes proportionally stronger.

Eminence Jewels increase his aura more as well.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 9, 2018, 2:05:31 PM
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
jakepbrown wrote:
Few questions if I may.

Command of the pit was never necessary, grip of the council is just as good and may be better now. It's hard to sim because right now it doesn't seem like PoB is adding the banner's accuracy to the golems.

Regarding life-regen, make sure you get an elder belt with %increased life recovery. That modifier is multiplicative with the flat life from Stone Golem which helps you get the good levels of regen.

Also as your stone golem gets levels + empower his aura becomes proportionally stronger.

Eminence Jewels increase his aura more as well.

I see, I must've overlooked that mod. thanks for the info :)
Hi guys,
played this build last league and wonder why the jewels are so much cheaper this time, got the build nerfed???
Access to Incursion and Einhar give us more chances at Unique jewels. We were mostly missed by the nerfs except for the phase run 80%>50% change which hurts but isn't the end of the world.

I've been playing around with some of the new stuff but so far I think the old phaseacro-setup+warbanner is feeling best. Dread Banner might be good for the enemy miss chance but I can't tell if the golems are impaling or not.
Thank you for the fast Answer!
running this build second time...btw how you got bismuth flask with golem mod on it ?
"
running this build second time...btw how you got bismuth flask with golem mod on it ?

I'm wondering the same thing..

The modifier doesn't show up - google tells me nothing as well..
"
machettie86 wrote:
Hi guys,
played this build last league and wonder why the jewels are so much cheaper this time, got the build nerfed???

Leagues first few days prices are bonkers. They already started skyrocketing. Glad I got most of my jewels cheap :) Was gonna buy Mioght of the Meek yesterday for 30c but I was too tired, had to get some sleep. Woke up to MotM costing 1ex+. Screwed myself pretty bad lol
edt: Oh second day of the league I saw Perfect Primordial Chain, like literally perfect 35/35/100 for 20c. The guy who bought it was probably the happiest golemancer this league or ever :)
Last edited by yakoob on Dec 10, 2018, 8:01:02 AM
"
Tagger wrote:
"

I'm wondering the same thing..

The modifier doesn't show up - google tells me nothing as well..

That flask is a custom modifier to represent the elementalist ascendancy not being calculated by PoB.

180% damage is your 9x20% golems
and the 225% buffs is the 25%x9 buff

It's just there to help me sim gear.

EDIT: to make your own, edit any piece of gear already created and add a line like the flask line word for word.

If the mod shows up in red, pob doesn't know how to sim it, if it shows up in blue with dps boosts it should be working.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 10, 2018, 8:33:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info