3.7 In-Depth Ice Golems Guide - Snowybois - On Hiatus for 3.8

I do not believe you can add Suffix Str Gems have +1 level to Armour
"
Astraeusel wrote:

You are correct I had my filters set wrong on poedb. I've updated the pob's and guide.

Looks like it's still a dps gain over skin and a significant upgrade, but not nearly as much as before. This find also obsoletes the Maul for leagues where fossil crafting is available. Victario's Charity/Clayshaper & level 1 maim and +1 support gems is significantly more dps, golem aura bonus and life gained.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 6, 2018, 7:50:30 PM
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
Astraeusel wrote:

You are correct I had my filters set wrong on poedb. I've updated the pob's and guide.

Looks like it's still a dps gain over skin and a significant upgrade, but not nearly as much as before. This find also obsoletes the Maul for leagues where fossil crafting is available. Victario's Charity/Clayshaper & level 1 maim and +1 support gems is significantly more dps, golem aura bonus and life gained.

So which version youre going after all as a starter? Mom? the one linked as life one in main post or? im quite lost, pob is being updated here so often ^^,
Last edited by Deziowy on Dec 7, 2018, 6:13:02 AM
"
Deziowy wrote:
"
Utopian238 wrote:
"
Astraeusel wrote:

So which version youre going after all as a starter? Mom? the one linked as life one in main post or? im quite lost, pob is being updated here so often ^^,

I'll be using this one alongside a banner skill. https://pastebin.com/sib8hcCc

The only change we made to the latest pob update was fixing the crafted chestpiece. Once PoB updates i'll post final updates and note in the guide that i'm finished fiddling around :)

Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 7, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
It doesn't look like Path of Building is going to be updated in time for us to properly sim the banners. I recommend just using the 3.4 leveling guide but carrying around a warbanner with you for free extra damage on your zombies/srs(if you don't level arc). For a 10% reserve and 1 socket it's likely to be at least a 15% more multiplier which is just really solid even if we never stack charges on anything.

I apologize the guide won't be completely updated before we go live but I will do my best to work on it some late next week once I get to maps and we see the new gear and skills available to us.

Please continue to post new questions/suggestions in the meantime.
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 7, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
I guess I'm a little confused on the new MoM setup with regards to Hatred. With the old setup we were running Hatred + Generosity. The new one has Hatred as a standalone in the Essence Worm.

Is this going to give the same effect???
"
jddc78 wrote:
I guess I'm a little confused on the new MoM setup with regards to Hatred. With the old setup we were running Hatred + Generosity. The new one has Hatred as a standalone in the Essence Worm.

Is this going to give the same effect???

Honestly i was asking myself the same. To be clear theres hatred + generosity in boots and hatred in essence worm in POB, no idea xD
It's going to be less effect without generosity.

To be as clear as possible The MoM build is less damage than the phase acro build. The phase acro build will be able to Generosity Link both hatred+banner. The MoM build cannot generosity link hatred.

The other hatred is a stand-in for the banner skill which still doesn't exist yet in PoB.

Apologies again for the confusion, until PoB has the new updated skills I can't update it to match what I'm theorycrafting/won't be able to sim the optimal damage. As soon as PoB updates, I'll post here once I have the full setup done.

Edited the PoB's so that "Decoy Totem" is the new standin for Banner so there is less confusion.

https://pastebin.com/2Ebxf8S6
Last edited by Utopian238 on Dec 7, 2018, 1:08:32 PM
Thanks for the clarification! Going to give all of the trees another look. Appreciate the responsiveness on launch day!
Thanks for the build, I think i will try the phase acro build since Incursions were too dangerous in their league for minion builds (chaos spitters will pre-fire us as soon as we enter the incursion because of our minions - and phase acro might be a bid deal). But if the MoM build looks solid please let us know so i can respec :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info