Here's another preview of Delve crafting!

"
Eldubs wrote:
Haven you not been checking the news or what? All the power creep is for delve.

Or what.
Delve is not main content, GGG clearly stated you must map in order to play delve, so it's not an alternative to mapping. Mapping is the main content and it's the most reliable source of exp and gear acquirement. And it has been outdated by 2-3 years already and became x10 easier than it's been. It has not been in tact with the rest of the buffs in game, particularly the power creep. Just remember how mapping felt before vs now? Do I need to even state the obvious? Or maybe want me to throw some older videos of what Poe used to be before? I loved poe back in the day for being able to engage with game's mechanics. That's the game that was sold to me before, the game I used to support. Now I have to handicap myself, play a shit build on a 3L to get somewhere close. Mapping was never extremely difficult but it's never been this much braindead like it is now. Now it's 1 click and POOF, all enemies dissapear from the screen, you WIN, HOORAY! Another 3-4 seconds at map boss and POOF, you win, you are god! Why not make map bosses challenging and fun to fight, make the fight last 30+ seconds and instead make them drop better loot instead of making them so easy to take down? The only map bosses that do take longer than 5 seconds are the ones with invulnerability phases whichis another retarded game's mechanic. Of course GGG has to implement it to slow down the game because lazy developers have failed to make the bosses actually challenging and fun to fight.
Forget about the loot tho! You will have to play hours and hours of shitty underwhelming boring content(aka mapping) to get better loot and gear up for more fun content. Why instead make the game much more engaging for a player and give him a better set of rewards for his level of effort? Nope. Effort in Poe? Wrong game, son. Just farm a T3 map with MF gear and you are fine. Yes, "amazing" dev decision to put the most desirable item's divination card on a fucking Tier 3 map
Mapping feels like shit right now, it has become way too easy and just unsatisfying in any way. Tier 3 or 6 feels exactly same. Tier 10 or 13 feels exactly same, shit dies just as fast. Are you telling me that s good game design when there is barely difference between a white map and a red map? The only reason why HC people die sometimes is because of after death effects and DD. Remove that and will be nothing left to kill you.
So excuse me kindly, but every time I see more power creep and absolutely 0 balance, fucking 000.000% balance towards content to align it with their power creep decisions, I can't do anything but bash GGG for their lazy balancing decisions coz PoE used to be a really decent interesting ARPG before. Now is not an ARPG anymore, at least to me. It's not about fighting monsters anymore and exploring content. It's about pressing 1 button and watching everything explode, that's not what ARPG is about, it's not even what any game should be about. Fighting monsters and bosses that never even get a chance to lend a hit on you is just pathetic design. It's like taking a candy away from a toddler, just knock him down, take the candy and go for the next one. This is poe in a nutshell right now.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
"
Eldubs wrote:
Haven you not been checking the news or what? All the power creep is for delve.

Or what.
Delve is not main content, GGG clearly stated you must map in order to play delve, so it's not an alternative to mapping. Mapping is the main content and it's the most reliable source of exp and gear acquirement. And it has been outdated by 2-3 years already and became x10 easier than it's been. It has not been in tact with the rest of the buffs in game, particularly the power creep. Just remember how mapping felt before vs now? Do I need to even state the obvious? Or maybe want me to throw some older videos of what Poe used to be before? I loved poe back in the day for being able to engage with game's mechanics. That's the game that was sold to me before, the game I used to support. Now I have to handicap myself, play a shit build on a 3L to get somewhere close. Mapping was never extremely difficult but it's never been this much braindead like it is now. Now it's 1 click and POOF, all enemies dissapear from the screen, you WIN, HOORAY! Another 3-4 seconds at map boss and POOF, you win, you are god! Why not make map bosses challenging and fun to fight, make the fight last 30+ seconds and instead make them drop better loot instead of making them so easy to take down? The only map bosses that do take longer than 5 seconds are the ones with invulnerability phases whichis another retarded game's mechanic. Of course GGG has to implement it to slow down the game because lazy developers have failed to make the bosses actually challenging and fun to fight.
Forget about the loot tho! You will have to play hours and hours of shitty underwhelming boring content(aka mapping) to get better loot and gear up for more fun content. Why instead make the game much more engaging for a player and give him a better set of rewards for his level of effort? Nope. Effort in Poe? Wrong game, son. Just farm a T3 map with MF gear and you are fine. Yes, "amazing" dev decision to put the most desirable item's divination card on a fucking Tier 3 map
Mapping feels like shit right now, it has become way too easy and just unsatisfying in any way. Tier 3 or 6 feels exactly same. Tier 10 or 13 feels exactly same, shit dies just as fast. Are you telling me that s good game design when there is barely difference between a white map and a red map? The only reason why HC people die sometimes is because of after death effects and DD. Remove that and will be nothing left to kill you.
So excuse me kindly, but every time I see more power creep and absolutely 0 balance, fucking 000.000% balance towards content to align it with their power creep decisions, I can't do anything but bash GGG for their lazy balancing decisions coz PoE used to be a really decent interesting ARPG before. Now is not an ARPG anymore, at least to me. It's not about fighting monsters anymore and exploring content. It's about pressing 1 button and watching everything explode, that's not what ARPG is about, it's not even what any game should be about. Fighting monsters and bosses that never even get a chance to lend a hit on you is just pathetic design. It's like taking a candy away from a toddler, just knock him down, take the candy and go for the next one. This is poe in a nutshell right now.

Where did GGG state that you must do maps to do Delve? I recall them saying you can start doing delves as soon as the coast.
"
adghar wrote:
how long do you guys think we'll get before something like "1% more damage for every passive point you have allocated?"

did you see the bex reveal today of the passive jewel that allocates all unallocated small passives in its radius? close enough...
"
Heartsease wrote:
Can a body armor have 6 abyssal sockets?
why would you want this?
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info