Here's another preview of Delve crafting!

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
So in a game often described as a "one button game" where the actual gameplay has gone to shit and the limiting factor of 6 links vs 4 links etc has essentially hampered the actual fun that can be had from actively playing... We now sacrifice more active gem slots that could make our builds more interesting to play for passive attribute bonuses that make our 1 click spam ability even stronger.

So rares now have an extra 50 life, 12% crit multi, 5% attack speed and flat damage. Via abyssal jewels. An item that is notorious for being imbalanced towards areas of builds like crit, 1h and flat ele that were already too powerful compared to the alternatives.

Typical GGG, its like the shaper stat sticks, you are so quick to do something because you CAN that you dont stop to think about if you SHOULD. Just add this to shaper stat sticks, golems, the whole host of idiotic things you should never have added to the game, that any moron can see you shouldnt be adding, but youre too fucking stupid to realise yourselves until its too late.

well done. Poe, a car for people who prefer to tinker with cars than drive them, isnt that what the guy said? Hes right, and you are proving him right by offering people the removal of more interesting game play for increased power of 1 button spam builds. Literally retarded. When abyssal sockets came out it was like ok, you can balance these on a few uniques but thank god you were not stupid enough to put them on rares... Only a matter of time with you lot.

1k hour team will just nerf the shit out of jewels mods in 2 patches. GGG: We dindu nuffin !
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
MarboroMan wrote:

basically 3 options:
1) you craft and have a mediocre item with extra jewel slot
2) you buy and have a good item with no extra socket.
3) you get a good item together with the extra socket, at the cost farming hard and investing good amounts of ressources into that particular item.

4) you buy a good item with extra jewel slot(s)
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
I feel like theres 2 possible situations.

1. Its uncommon enough that you can never really craft decent gear with it and it might as well not exist.

2. Its common enough to craft decent gear with and its an abomination which should never, ever have been added to the game.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

1. Its uncommon enough that you can never really craft decent gear with it and it might as well not exist.

2. Its common enough to craft decent gear with and its an abomination which should never, ever have been added to the game.

I feel like it will be gated behind some later tier of delves, like lets say abyss delves will be available after floor 100, that happens to be a few floors of difficulty after t16. That would make a majority number of players never able to farm it, and majority of normal currency (exalts etc) come from bots/average players who farm T5 maps, so I believe they will be quite rare.
Most likely you'll be seeing: WTS hollow vessel 1 exalt each.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Aug 25, 2018, 12:32:02 AM
GGG must buff monster's hp now. It's just a must at this point. What's the point of giving more and more power when enemies die instantly anyway? What difference will it make? There is 0 satisfaction left for more character progression. Hope for patch notes but I m almost sure GGG is going to leave monsters right where they are. Welcome to arcade shooter something game!
Last edited by Dr1MaR on Aug 25, 2018, 1:02:45 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Knowing GGG, it would be #2 initially and #1 after day 3 hotfix.

"
Dr1MaR wrote:
GGG must buff monster's hp now. It's just a must at this point. What's the point of giving more and more power when enemies die instantly anyway? What difference will it make? There is 0 satisfaction left for more character progression. Hope for patch notes but I m almost sure GGG is going to leave monsters right where they are. Welcome to arcade shooter something game!

No, just need to nerf five OP builds.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:

Haven you not been checking the news or what? All the power creep is for delve.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Poe, a car for people who prefer to tinker with cars than drive them.

Took you long enough (5 years) to complain about the main selling point of this game. "Look at our biiiiig skill tree, so many builds!!" That and muh non-gold currency barter are all GGG ever cared about.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Only a matter of time with you lot.

Yeah, buy more supporter packs, that will teach them.

"
Dr1MaR wrote:
GGG must buff monster's hp now. It's just a must at this point. What's the point of giving more and more power when enemies die instantly anyway?

You guys are quick to forget only 1% of the player base ever reaches end game content. Buffing it even further isn't the solution. Infinite dungeons like delve are a step in the right direction as it will allow a few more people to reach end game while giving power creeps some new challenges as (I hope) monster difficulty would scale with floor in infinite dungeons.
Last edited by SPTX on Aug 26, 2018, 9:34:22 AM
a lot more than 1% reach endgame, buffing it is a solution to a lot of problems.

"
SPTX wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Poe, a car for people who prefer to tinker with cars than drive them.

Took you long enough (5 years) to complain about the main selling point of this game.

who said Ive never complained about that before? You been keeping up with my posts? Obviously not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info