[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

This seems going pretty well.
i was trying Blade vortex but stacking dex was difficult. And was having movement issue as well.
Now i swapped Fire pen / Concentrated Effect with Body Swap, it really helped with clear speed and i didnt find much issue with Boss kill as well. ( need to understand body swap dps :) )

Now i am thinking to squeeze in Righteous Fire. i picked up additional regen node for Endurance Charge.

Here is what am thinking, replace the Shield with Saffels, life will be bit lower and will lose leech (But i got shaper ring for life gain on hit so should compensate). And probably instead of Herald Of Ash switch on Purity of fire, that way should have 76+4+4 = 84 fire res. Haven't tried it though. i also have CODT stone golem so that should add flat 33 regen.

i am still level 84 probably with 3 more level will get 1% more regen.
Let me know your thoughts.
The blade vortex does put more pressure on the base stats for sure.

I've not tried body swap in this set up but with it working well in similar poets pens builds I can fully appreciate that it works exactly as you describe.

As for the righteous fire, I haven't got around to doing what I want to do yet with that. But I will be starting Betrayal league with this build so maybe further in the league.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
I'm starting betrayal league in SSF with this build.

I'll do a few update posts and changes to the main guide if I feel the changes and new content need a different approach to the character.

I'm pretty sure that this will still just melt through most mapping content on no gear though so this should be a fun journey!
Interesting, gonna keep an eye on this as 3.5 leaguestarter. Any changes for endgame and especially lvling u would suggest for tradeleague? Some uniques f.e.

Also i like how your coloured skilltree looks like some1 sitting on a toilet gives a huuge thumbs up :)
Hey I want to play this as my startet too. Any difference to SC instead of SSF? Uniques to get etc for leveling?
"
nds2 wrote:
Hey I want to play this as my startet too. Any difference to SC instead of SSF? Uniques to get etc for leveling?

Rares or uniques with spell damage, cast speed or movement speed are going to be the best.

This build can do maps with nothing but a 5 link, I mean nothing, like no gear, it's pretty crazy how much power is in the gems alone.

So just grab stuff with big stats and get going!

Sorry to not be more specific like a lot of builds but this really is so flexible and versatile that it really doesn't matter what you use, the power is pretty much always there.
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:
Interesting, gonna keep an eye on this as 3.5 leaguestarter. Any changes for endgame and especially lvling u would suggest for tradeleague? Some uniques f.e.

Also i like how your coloured skilltree looks like some1 sitting on a toilet gives a huuge thumbs up :)

What is seen cannot be unseen. Wow it really does look like that!

No uniques needed, be sure to get as many of the links in the main set up running as soon as possible and you are going to just melt through the game, the only time you need to focus on gear is once you are into some big boy maps.
Still any lvling rings/weapons etc helpfull beside the usual tabula wanderlust goldrim to help?
Or maybe even endgame bis if one has enough currency

also anything on sunder/cleave lvling? links/weapons
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Dec 7, 2018, 2:17:29 PM
I don't remember reading a word about endgame - is uber a thing?
"
m02ph3u5 wrote:
I don't remember reading a word about endgame - is uber a thing?

No uber isn't a thing i've ever attempted on this build. I have never had the gear level that I think would be needed for it.

Shaper is the biggest boss this build has done so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info