[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

New Flame Dash works pretty good when you don't need to backtrack and Shield Charge is clunky now, especially since the build doesn't have much attack speed... But losing Fortify sucks.
Heyyy, The POB link is to a different build now... Templar toon?

"

Heyyy, The POB link is to a different build now... Templar toon?

Still seems the same to me
"
Still seems the same to me

Oh gosh haha, I updated PoB now it's working, thank you for putting time into this! I'm loving the build in 3.4
Hi folks,

I just updated the PoB again just incase it wasn't quite right for some people.

I also updated the colour coded levelling image on the guide for the new 3.4 skill tree.

Also, it's been great to hear some feedback from people who have been starting delves with the build both on here and also at my stream.

Actually puts a big silly smile on my face that you fine folks are enjoying this build as much as I did.

I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
So I made this my League starter. Leveled as Sunder/TecSlam until 38 when I get CwC. Smooth sailing ever since. I tweaked the build a little bit and I will be going for dual curse once I hit 95(currently 92).

This thing melts all content thrown at it, can do every map mod but ele reflect. its amazing.

Looking for help in getting more damage, can anyone look at my gear and let me know what to do? I was thinking switching gloves for fingerless with dex/life/res, adding warlords mark on hit ring once I get dual curse and removing my mana flask for a sulpher.

Do I spec out of some life and take more damage nodes? currently 7.4k hp/800 ES.

"
Trespeon wrote:
So I made this my League starter. Leveled as Sunder/TecSlam until 38 when I get CwC. Smooth sailing ever since. I tweaked the build a little bit and I will be going for dual curse once I hit 95(currently 92).

This thing melts all content thrown at it, can do every map mod but ele reflect. its amazing.

Looking for help in getting more damage, can anyone look at my gear and let me know what to do? I was thinking switching gloves for fingerless with dex/life/res, adding warlords mark on hit ring once I get dual curse and removing my mana flask for a sulpher.

Do I spec out of some life and take more damage nodes? currently 7.4k hp/800 ES.

Well rare sceptre with flat fire spell dmg will be much better and shield with some spell dmg will do also. I don't get it why you choose this synergy for weapon and shiled it doesn't make sense in this build. I can recommend Gangs momentum boots instead.
"
Well rare sceptre with flat fire spell dmg will be much better and shield with some spell dmg will do also. I don't get it why you choose this synergy for weapon and shiled it doesn't make sense in this build. I can recommend Gangs momentum boots instead.

You seriously dont see why I would take this combo of Weapon+Shield?

Shield gives 200 life, 30% block.
Weapon gives up to 123% Spell damage, .5 Generic Spell leech, up to 19% cast speed.

This combo gives you a total of 200 Life/123% spell damage/.5% spell leech, 19% Cast speed/30% block chance/High Armor/800 ES.

Its crazy strong. This weapon is better than doryani's catalyst which costs 60c+

I'm sitting at 7500 HP/800 ES and over 100k Shaper Incinerate damage+ whatever VD Does.

The build annihilates T15 maps/bosses, but without corpse generation it can struggle with Single target on big bosses like Red Elder portal phase/U.Elder.

Thats where Im looking for changes. Also, gangs momentum is garbage.
I'm using Righteous Fire with it and also switched to Flame Dash as it feels so good now with its lower cooldown.

Took the aura cluster in the upper left so I can also use purity of fire.

Damage is very good, my life dropped a lot though as I also needed some life regen points and now my total life% is fairly low. I also feel the lack of Fortify quite a lot. xD

Also currently using the instant Molten Shell linked with Arcane Surge for another free (besides 2 sockets) 13% more damage.

Fun build all in all, will see how deep I can delve before my low life gets a problem.
Thinking about playing this as next character.

As I am playing Group SSF (only trading with my friends, not with public), I am stuck with what I have.
I don't think "is this SSF viable" is a valid question, as you've won SSF incursion event, so I guess it is :>

I would have a skin of the loyal available (still farming to get rings for loreweave), but it has 3B2G1R instead of 4B1G1R. I would switch controlled destruction for a green support gem, the only valid options for me seem to be either onslaught or culling strike. is this a possible alternative I could take, or should I rather stick with the tabula and proper gem links?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info