[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

I've made some modifications to the gear. What do you think of adding anger?
Hello, thank you for the guide. What do u think about Martyr of Innocence stuff?
We also have stuff passives on the left side of the tree.
Thank you.
"
Cellstorm wrote:
"
Currychicken wrote:
Hi, Could i ask. Why is there no Cwdt-Immortal call-Fortify? Setup in this Build? And also Could you Recommend some end Game gears or Unique?
Much Appreciated Thanks

At very high maps with many mods (often 8 mod corruptions) I found the build to be less tanky with CwDT+IC, having the endurance charges up all the time and as such having the % defence of each charge, the % regen from each charge and the % damage from each charge during very short and intense encounters of nasty packs and mob combinations for me felt worse with Immortal Call.

I am thinking of using Vortex on my CwDT to chill+slow things around me though which I have used on other builds in the past where Immortal Call 'feels worse'.

It's probably a very personal thing though and using the gem setup you mention is by no means a wrong move. Try both when you get to the highest maps and see how you perform.

As for endgame uniques, this is a question a lot of people ask but well rolled rares for this build are much better, the reason being that all this build needs is stats. % spell/fire/elemental damage, flat fire damage, life and resists as the power comes from the gem links, not unique item interaction as with many other powerful builds.

It may seem a strange thing compared to other games, but uniques in PoE are often not the most powerful item in a particular slot.

Also, the fortify in this build is on the shield charge/leap slam and I highly recommend getting used to keeping it up all the time as it helps a ton!

Thank You for your Reply, it has helped make this build clearer for me to understand. Great Build Btw. Really fun to start out with. Low cost and High Returns.
Do you make content on youtube as well? so i can sub to your channel.
Hello! Im new to the game and im following this build. Its really great and very fun. I just have one question about the desecration. Why in the guide you use 2 different “kinds” of this spell, one with totem and other not?
"
luis0 wrote:
Hello! Im new to the game and im following this build. Its really great and very fun. I just have one question about the desecration. Why in the guide you use 2 different “kinds” of this spell, one with totem and other not?

The first one is self-cast. so you can engange packs of white mobs easier while mapping. The second Desecrate thats linked with the Totem is for boss fights where there´s no time to cast Desecrate yourself. Allthough i feel the Totem gets destroyed very quick nowadays, with all those juicy Are of Effect Attacks the Syndicate-Guys have in their repertoire :)
Hi there. I started this new league with your build and I'm loving it! It's very satisfying. The only time I have trouble with it is against the syndicate members. They seem to one shot me a lot. Any advice for dealing with them? Maybe I'm not using good enough flasks or something. Could you take a loot at my character and see if anything bad stands out about it? I'm still a big noob haha.
"
Kodesterx wrote:
Hi there. I started this new league with your build and I'm loving it! It's very satisfying. The only time I have trouble with it is against the syndicate members. They seem to one shot me a lot. Any advice for dealing with them? Maybe I'm not using good enough flasks or something. Could you take a loot at my character and see if anything bad stands out about it? I'm still a big noob haha.

without going in too much, the main thing u need is life. u got low life on most of ur gear, none on jewels, amulet and ring. get abyssal jewels with 30+ life, and try to get at least t2 life on all other pieces. u dont ned theese unique jewels, amulet or ring. high life with the resists to cap u only cost 1-2 chaos each ans u should be able to easily reach 6k life. the damage is there on its own
also respec out of breath of flames and maybe even jewels and take the life wheel at south.
u cang get a corrupted 6link chest with the colours u need for 5-10c and a little life roll
Last edited by Schnubbel_ on Dec 13, 2018, 3:50:01 AM
Is this build hardcore viable?
currently playing this in 3.5 and having an absolute blast / it not like any build I played before / the start was a bit rough because it was my league starter but nothing too bad

I have a few questions though:

1. are the gems still up to date? or would you change something in 3.5? (like you mentioned blade vortex for bosses)

2. my biggest issue so far is my mana at lvl 63 - does the mana sustain come from mana on kill or purely from regen *because in your profile you have clarity - so far im fine with a manapot but would be nice to hear thoughts on this

thanks again for that awesome compact stron and insanly fun build!
"
oldirty83 wrote:
currently playing this in 3.5 and having an absolute blast / it not like any build I played before / the start was a bit rough because it was my league starter but nothing too bad

I have a few questions though:

1. are the gems still up to date? or would you change something in 3.5? (like you mentioned blade vortex for bosses)

2. my biggest issue so far is my mana at lvl 63 - does the mana sustain come from mana on kill or purely from regen *because in your profile you have clarity - so far im fine with a manapot but would be nice to hear thoughts on this

thanks again for that awesome compact stron and insanly fun build!

not op but can try to asnwear. skills are up to date but theres room to change to ur liking since there are a couple of free spots. f.e op playing with flame golem. i use stone golem on cwdt cause i use righteous fire as well, u can check my profile if interested (easier for me in tradeleague than ssf)

mana comes from the warlords mark curse (mana leech). it should be enough as sustain., but wont hurt if u have some extra regen on gear as an add, no priority though

for bv just swap with volatile dead and u can skill avatar of fire for a bit extra damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info