[3.7] Chunky Chargrill Chieftain - Incinerate CwC Volatile Dead - [2x Demigod winning build]

"
oldirty83 wrote:
currently playing this in 3.5 and having an absolute blast / it not like any build I played before / the start was a bit rough because it was my league starter but nothing too bad

I have a few questions though:

1. are the gems still up to date? or would you change something in 3.5? (like you mentioned blade vortex for bosses)

2. my biggest issue so far is my mana at lvl 63 - does the mana sustain come from mana on kill or purely from regen *because in your profile you have clarity - so far im fine with a manapot but would be nice to hear thoughts on this

thanks again for that awesome compact stron and insanly fun build!

I'm currently lvl 69, but have been using the new helm, "The devouring diadem necromancer circlet" since i hit 64, since i swapped that in i havnt hit a mana pot a single time. I put my warlords mark, blasphemy, herald of ash setup in it.
"
oldirty83 wrote:
currently playing this in 3.5 and having an absolute blast / it not like any build I played before / the start was a bit rough because it was my league starter but nothing too bad

I have a few questions though:

1. are the gems still up to date? or would you change something in 3.5? (like you mentioned blade vortex for bosses)

2. my biggest issue so far is my mana at lvl 63 - does the mana sustain come from mana on kill or purely from regen *because in your profile you have clarity - so far im fine with a manapot but would be nice to hear thoughts on this

thanks again for that awesome compact stron and insanly fun build!

I'm currently lvl 69, but have been using the new helm, "The devouring diadem necromancer circlet" since i hit 64, since i swapped that in i havnt hit a mana pot a single time. I put my warlords mark, blasphemy, herald of ash setup in it.
"
balvix wrote:

Not sure if thats counteractive. I think the helmet consumes corpses wich would mean lesser volatile dead spawns so lower dmg
"
Schnubbel_ wrote:

Not sure if thats counteractive. I think the helmet consumes corpses wich would mean lesser volatile dead spawns so lower dmg

I also run this build with the Devouring Diadem helmet and I think it depends on how you play. I run Desecrate the same way I would with Orb of Storms and drop it before each mob or just randomly when I think something might come get me. Since it only swallows the bodies every 5 seconds it's not that bad.

One point. If I observed it correctly the bodies you drop with Desecrate can also be swallowed by the helm and count towards the health and mana regen.

Also Aspect of the Cat is a nice addition to this build for the defense and cast speed boost

By using the ES instead of mana for skills use you can also reserve your mana in different ways: I have HoA, Flammability and Aspect of the Cat right now
Hey folks,

I made a small change to the skill tree around the green area in the levelling image, in the Templar area, reworked a little bit of pathing and added the Holy Dominion keystone.

Also, I've been getting a lot of requests for ideas of uniques for the build, which I understand as a lot of builds look like a shopping list of items that you go and buy.

While the build is flexible enough for you to do pretty much what you want that suits how you play and your own preferences I appreciate that some people like a little more guidance and me just saying get rares with these stats doesn't always come across as helpful.

I've been thinking of adding a list of budget unique items that I would personally use while early mapping in a trade league. When I do add the list it certainly doesn't mean that any unique you are currently using is 'wrong' or ineffective.

To start off, Rathpith Globe unique spirit shield seems very solid in the build with how the syndicate encounters are currently tuned the spell block on there along with the damage and life seems very good. It's only a couple of chaos orbs on trade right now too.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
Last edited by Cellstorm on Dec 14, 2018, 6:09:15 AM
"
Is this build hardcore viable?

Depends on how you play it. But with how syndicate stuff is right now I can't recommend this for HC over more proven HC builds.
I stream daily at twitch.tv/CellTank
"
Cellstorm wrote:
"
Is this build hardcore viable?

Depends on how you play it. But with how syndicate stuff is right now I can't recommend this for HC over more proven HC builds.

Honestly I think this build can be HC viable, I'm playing it myself and so far I feel that it's tanky enough and has enough leach to sustain in some encounters.

What have been mention before is just to adjust the items and also the playstyle. Can't be jumping in to packs thinking you can facetank everything, play safe and smart like any other build.

"
balvix wrote:
.. I put my warlords mark, blasphemy, herald of ash setup in it.

As someone mentioned the idea of the helmet also really doesnt appeal to me .. but I didnt run blasphemy - I switched a 3 link and dropped herald of ash right now because the damage feels still really good and mana is not that big of a issue right now! so thanks for the inspiration! :)

"
Cellstorm wrote:
Hey folks,
I made a small change to the skill tree around the green area in the levelling image, in the Templar area, reworked a little bit of pathing and added the Holy Dominion keystone.

you are the man! love the build, the updates and leaving some room for personal preferences! keep it up!
Hey there,
Thanks for the build it is so much fun to play.
Regarding enchant which would you recommend incinerate +2 max stages or +1 volatile dead corpse ?
Early in the league the prices are still decent.
Many thanks
What stats are important on skill tree jewels? spell damage, fire damage, area damage and life?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info