Herald of Purity Skill Reveal

Looks wierd. I dislike.
So will this have the Minion tag, and thus benefit from +2 minion helmets?
This skill does not fit the Herald Theme at all.
I really want the Celestial Herald of Purity, please make this happen GGG
rip Guardian
I think rip Pathfinder as well
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Sentinels look slow and not very powerful. It's a herald of course, so it shouldn't be OP but still those minions don't look interesting.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
IronSteel wrote:
Will it work attack totems like Ancestral Warchief?
Would be interesting to use as unarmed.
The physical damage will be added to totem hits. The only possible exception would be if it's added specifically to attacks with a weapon, in which case it's not added to unarmed attacks.

Totems don't trigger on kill effects unless the mob is killed by damage over time. (Except for the few that explicitly say totem kill.)

On hit effects usually work on totems. I'm not 100% sure this one will, though.

That's if totem mechanics don't change in 3.4.0, of course.

"
IronSteel wrote:
"
rahven32 wrote:
Makes me wonder if the reworked ancestral warchief will be a sentinel of some sort.

Where did they say AW was getting reworked?
One of the 10 gems on the Delve announcement page looks like Ancestral Warchief. Some think it's Vaal Ancestral Warchief, others think it's a rework.

"
NemoJr wrote:
Next up: Chaos Herald.

BTW, am I the only one who was expecting this? 'Physical Herald' seems to have blindsided a lot of people, despite so much demand for it...
You're not alone.

Physical and chaos versions were basically planned since the inception of Heralds.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Herald
"
During an interview in Episode 15 of the State of Exile podcast, GGG-Developers Carl and Rory mentioned that three more Heralds other than the then-released Herald of Ash and Ice were in the works. The names given were Herald of Thunder (Lightning), Herald of Stone (likely Physical) and Herald of Anarchy (likely Chaos).

Upon release of the next major patch after this interview, which introduced the Herald of Thunder as seen above, GGG stated that the other two Heralds were not ready and were put on an indefinite hold, as they were either not interesting enough or did not fit into the game for another reason.
Last edited by Joker on Aug 22, 2018, 5:25:24 PM
I am not sure what to think of skills and ascendancy nodes which are promoted together that work in syngergy. It feels like they are created for one another. It is like builds are getting created for you, instead of creating it yourself. I don't want to be negative, it is just a feeling I have with such skill/ascendancy release. Let see, there are most likely people that find a way to let it work with different things aswell ofcourse.
Last edited by MyBallsOnYaChin on Aug 22, 2018, 5:30:12 PM
I am not sure what to think of skills and ascendancy nodes which are promoted together that fit in syngergy. It feels like they are created for one another. It is like builds are getting created for you, instead of creating it yourself. I don't want to be negative, it is just a feeling I have with such skill/ascendancy release. Let see, there are most likely people that find a way to let it work with different things aswell ofcourse.
Well, I just hope whatever they do to Guardian doesn't break what it was able to do before. After trying out a LLRF Guardian in Incursion, I was planning to try and leverage its tankiness into different build. Changes to the ascendancy could very easily ruin the build.

I'm prepared for disappointment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info