Herald of Purity Skill Reveal

yooooooo
I just re-read the post..."with a number of new passive skills in the passive skill tree."... For minions...

Zoinkers! :-)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
The summons look hella slow. In the video example the groundslammer is waiting for the adds to catch up.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Anyone else baffled by all the idiots saying "How could you make ascendency nodes for one skill?"

...That's literally exactly what the Necromancer's various summon nodes have been doing for months...
Looks nice ^^
Now is the good moment to rework Conversion Trap ;)
Wtb more Guardian info.

Anything kept? Block, mana, charges, ES, armour? Charges to minions?

Since str/int based basically any or all elements except cold and chaos could see love?

Any viability as solo non summoner at all? Thinking chieftain style, it all works for totems but you can still build around charging in yourself. Schizoalternating fire/lightning/phys Tukohamanodehatredaura (who never dreamt of being a walking shaper sceptre), commander of Darkness dmg auras or flat... One can dream.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Aug 23, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
"
Anyone else baffled by all the idiots saying "How could you make ascendency nodes for one skill?"

...That's literally exactly what the Necromancer's various summon nodes have been doing for months...

The Necromancer has Only 3 specefic notables for all 3 minion catefories:
-Zombies
-Skeletons
-Spectres

The Necromancer itself is the Only anscendancy dadicated to minions,so it makes sense that you can pick a notable for the minions you are playing with.

The Guardian on the other hand is an ascendancy for party play and tankyness,Not Minions!And its been like that for months,it didnt need any huge overhaul of ascendancy passives,unlike the Necromancer,which just received that overhaul a league ago,in Bestiary.
GGG changed the Necromancer because it wasnt themed enough around minions.
The Guardian is themed arond a holy warrior,protecting party members with auras and some other benefits,and it should stay like that.Now if you think we are the ”Idiots”,please enlighten us all with your knowledge,and say where you got the idea that a holy warrior needs to walk around with a bunch of minions,summoned after slaughtering foes,left and right,and using they're dead carcasses to summon some beefy minions to slaughter more creatures?

But maybe You can illuminate us all,bring us from the darkness and protect us from malevolent thoughts,just like a real holy warrior will!

And if you are still wandering,I am trully baffled by the idea that and idiot could post such message.

Kind regards,
Bjorn.
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Thor_Inica on Aug 23, 2018, 11:06:11 AM
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
"

-Zombies
-Skeletons
-Spectres

The Necromancer itself is the Only anscendancy dadicated to minions,so it makes sense that you can pick a notable for the minions you are playing with.

The Guardian on the other hand is an ascendancy for party play and tankyness,Not Minions!And its been like that for months,it didnt need any huge overhaul of ascendancy passives,unlike the Necromancer,which just received that overhaul a league ago,in Bestiary.
The Guardian is themed arond a holy warrior,protecting party members with auras and some other benefits,and it should stay like that.Now if you think we are the ”Idiots”,please enlighten us all with your knowledge,and say where you got the idea that a holy warrior needs to walk around with a bunch of minions,summoned after slaughtering foes,left and right,and using they're dead carcasses to summon some beefy minions to slaughter more creatures?

But maybe You can illuminate us all,bring us from the darkness and protect us from malevolent thoughts,just like a real holy warrior will!

And if you are still wandering,I am trully baffled by the idea that and idiot could post such message.

Kind regards,
Bjorn.

It's a terrible waste og design space to give a support based character no synergy with minions.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
"
Zorajin wrote:
"
Thor_Inica wrote:
"

-Zombies
-Skeletons
-Spectres

Kind regards,
Bjorn.

It's a terrible waste og design space to give a support based character no synergy with minions.

Minions don't fit very well in a "Holy Warrior" theme.
That is not a terrible waste of desing space,that's just saving desing space for something else that will fit in better with the whole theme.
I'm not saying that it's the worst decision to add something for these minions in the ascendancy,im saying that,in order to be something"Within the theme"it needs to containg something else(like heralds apply to allies,stuff like that).

"

If you have any suggestions and/or oppinions,you can leave them here.But,please,don't hurt or offend anybody with them,we are all a comunity here,we all hare different oppinions,if you disagree with them or find something bad whitin them,post a message on this forum in a calm and peacefull manner.

Kind regards,
Bjorn.
Check out ”Bjorns Boss Services” here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2119500
After completing the service,please vouch my thread,vouches are greatly appreciated!
I understand where your point against making a node about a skill that summons minions come from, even if I don't agree.

Classic fantasy: The classic holy warrior doesn't have minions doing his fighting for him.

The skill is holy themed and summons minions no matter how unorthodox.

+

Guardian is a holy warrior buffing other entities.

=

The individual elements are unorthodox if you ask me, but I think as they have been designed they fit very well together.
Last edited by Zorajin on Aug 23, 2018, 1:33:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info