Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

"
FCK42 wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Could you clarify your position?

Of course. But I currently have no intention of doing so. Unless you mean geographical position, in which case, a little town (or rather village? the line is kinda blurry) in the northern part of Germany. That's about as much as I'm willing to clarify it.

Q: How long do you think will Donald Trump remain president of the US of A?

until his term is up

dont see him getting a second, dont see him getting impeached before then either

Q: if you could ban something the entire earth over what would it be and why?
I dont see any any key!
A.) President Donald Trump. Because this level of malicious incompetence shouldn't be scientifically possible. It really shouldn't. So let's ban him from existence and see how much everything improves.

Q.) Who the hell thought cotton candy was a good idea?
This chick.

If you could conquer another dimension, which would you reign supreme over?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
This chick.

If you could conquer another dimension, which would you reign supreme over?

A dimension filled with beautiful women that for some odd reason find me attractive lol

Q: Who is your favorite fictional character
I dont see any any key!
Donald Trump. Here’s my apolitical opinion: he isn’t a business man, he is a marketing character. No other character has been so successful as to be elected leader of the free world. It makes for a very amusing narrative, regardless of political belief.

What farm animal do you like to eat the most?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Aug 23, 2018, 12:31:57 PM
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Donald Trump. Here’s my apolitical opinion: he isn’t a business man, he is a marketing character. No other character has been so successful as to be elected leader of the free world. It makes for a very amusing narrative, regardless of political belief.

What farm animal do you like to eat the most?

Hard to say, pig or cow. I good steak is the best, but bacon, ribs, pork roast is all mmmmmm. I'm gonna go with cow for the steak.

Favorite Schwarzenegger film?
"
鬼殺し wrote:

1, 10, 25, 100, 1,000 -- pick only ONE unit of measurement, currency, item type, etc. In which different circumstances would each of these would be preferable as a quantity for that choice?

Kilograms of fat on a butt.

One kilogram of fat on a butt would be preferable to be sitting on one's own butt. Thiccness.
Ten kilograms of fat would be preferable on one's butt for the situation of a rural bus stop in a northern winter.
25 kilograms of fat would be preferable for the situation of sitting on one's butt on a date with Sir Mixalot.
100 kilograms of fat would be best to spread around to a team of polar explorers.
1,0000 kilograms of fat would be best on Kim Kardashian's butt. It might slow her down, lose her a few million followers, and keep Kanye from getting past it to go anywhere.

Q: Do you have a fond Machiavellian chapter in your life's story?

I often have had people interpret my sarcasm as instructional guides.

Q: What?
Last edited by j33bus on Aug 24, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
"
j33bus wrote:

Q: What?

Q.) Who?
"
1453R wrote:

Q.) Who?

Raul Julia as M. Bison in Street Fighter.

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info