Ask a Question Game - Backwater Thread

"
erdelyii wrote:

Q.) Which gig/ festival would you go to if you could go to any one, ever, including ones in the past and why?

Ressurection of the Christ - to see if he was real and if so then how did it look.

Q: Why are Android tablets dead but iPads seem to stand strong?
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Android tablets were never alive to begin with, and if you stand an iPad up, it falls over as soon as you let go of it.

What is religion?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Religion is belief in that which transcends understanding. Sometimes understanding transcends downwards.

Scrambled or dippy?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Aug 21, 2018, 9:22:06 PM
Dippy. Eggs without toast is a sin against nature.

What is the airspeed of an unladen European swallow?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 21, 2018, 9:44:09 PM
Around 24 miles per hour, that's 38.5 kilometers per hour foe those of you who oppose freedom TM units.

Boxers or briefs?
"
j33bus wrote:
Boxers or briefs?

Both have their advantages and disadvantages. It's usually up to personal preference.

Q: What is love?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Let it grow up top and trim it down low. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kSuZFOwFE

Liquor or Beer?
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
A.) Neither. Alcohol is expensive as sin, universally tastes like moose piss, and is literally liquid regret i.e. you regret everything the next morning. Just drink more Coke.

Q.) Do you honestly think cryptocurrency ever stood a chance of not being a total disaster?
Cryptocurrency is not a disaster.

Could you clarify your position?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Could you clarify your position?

Of course. But I currently have no intention of doing so. Unless you mean geographical position, in which case, a little town (or rather village? the line is kinda blurry) in the northern part of Germany. That's about as much as I'm willing to clarify it.

Q: How long do you think will Donald Trump remain president of the US of A?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info