Why do people get vaccines? Don't they research the ingredients?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh shit, we got a tourist who took the OP seriously.

THIS is why the thread needs to be locked. To prevent disasters like that.

HEY! I was earnestly wondering why the thread was still active given the participants --- then I glanced over what was said.

Since I don't feel like reviewing pages of backlog - hopefully I'm catching boem and erd my gerd at a decent spot.

I don't think one should be entirely focused on their own happiness, particularly if that leads them to disregard the impact on others.

But, a lot of the hate and anger channeled on the interweb typically originates from someone redirecting unhappiness in their own life. The world would probably be a much better place if self-awareness was the norm.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
erdelyii wrote:

Solar energy I can believe. The sun is hot.

It's far less complex :p solar panels tend to fall of roofs.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh shit, we got a tourist who took the OP seriously.

THIS is why the thread needs to be locked. To prevent disasters like that.

HEY! I was earnestly wondering why the thread was still active given the participants --- then I glanced over what was said.

Since I don't feel like reviewing pages of backlog - hopefully I'm catching boem and erd my gerd at a decent spot.

I don't think one should be entirely focused on their own happiness, particularly if that leads them to disregard the impact on others.

But, a lot of the hate and anger channeled on the interweb typically originates from someone redirecting unhappiness in their own life. The world would probably be a much better place if self-awareness was the norm.

erd my gerd? Too funny. I like it.

Yes, and that's a whole 'nother big topic SECKSEgai. Suffice to say, ain't no stainless saint here judging other people, gerd, and I don't think you are either.

"
Boem wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:

Solar energy I can believe. The sun is hot.

It's far less complex :p solar panels tend to fall of roofs.

Peace,

-Boem-

Ha! :)

Erd my gerd, let's be real. I'm a bit less judgemental than I was 5-10 years ago, but its really hard not to make a judgement when its comes to flat earth or anti-vax. Oh, and players who think they're way better than they are that complain about menial things.

So there's that =P
Yep, totally over league play.
At least flat earthers aren't hurting anybody.
Oh they are hurting people -.= *hits u by believing in RIDICULOUS theories that it's flat in the first place.

Or a hollow fucking ice ball what the fuck is this shit dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 7, 2019, 1:39:57 AM
Come on, they're a funny crowd :) One of 'em is/was even building a rocket in order to fly high enough to prove that Earth isn't flat!
"
Oh they are hurting people -.= *hits u by believing in RIDICULOUS theories that it's flat in the first place.

Or a hollow fucking ice ball what the fuck is this shit dude.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Come on, they're a funny crowd :) One of 'em is/was even building a rocket in order to fly high enough to prove that Earth isn't flat!

The planned trip was to a height of a whooping 1.800 feet/~550 meters. We have buldings taller than that today, he could've used the elevator.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
The planned trip was to a height of a whooping 1.800 feet/~550 meters. We have buldings taller than that today, he could've used the elevator.

No way, lol. Really?

"
鬼殺し wrote:
erdmygerd it is.

So related to this thread I guess: I currently have a bruise the size and colour of a very large plum squashed by an even larger mallet just right of my belly.

I bet I couldn't hit a blood vessel with a pen needle that accurately if I tried a hundred times.

Too good. I feel that much more accepted :)

That sounds painful, Charan. Bruises are kind of interesting how they change colour, but are boring to doctor. Not much you can do with a bruise, is there?
Hope it's a bit better today.

You got it sticking yourself?

"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
Erd my gerd, let's be real. I'm a bit less judgemental than I was 5-10 years ago, but its really hard not to make a judgement when its comes to flat earth or anti-vax. Oh, and players who think they're way better than they are that complain about menial things.

So there's that =P

Yep. I am opinionated and not shy of sharing about so many things, and while I'm happy to be proven wrong by worthy counter opinions, mostly stuff just confirms what I already think. Which is how confirmation bias works, lol.

It's the spirit in which one goes about sharing their truth.

Also dumb to indulge stupid, awful people who are doing some serious harm with their crap.
Yeah, I think you get it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info