When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?

Thanks GGG! Please make the architects drop the first key on death for build diversity sake!
Proper participatory game design, this is <3
Alva as a another master, that we can invite to HO? With day missions and sets of decorations :)? Will be awesome.
Why keep incursions, and not simply the temples?

Incursion are so unfriendly to summoners and some other builds. Yeah summoners can do them, especially with rampage, but it's rough while it's easy breezy for other builds.
Not that all builds should be able to breeze through all content, but it seems like such a cool piece of content for summoners to be so rough at.

Why not just build it into Delve or something else where you can complete a delve path to upgrade a temple room or something like that?
Temples are great, but Incursions less so.

... and remove the Tormented Spirits room.
"
philosoaper wrote:
PLEASE don't do any of this 10% crap

please do exactly this, and not more then 10%.
because you already stumble over something evry 10 meters in maps.

in the simple layouts you have breach, abyss, zana, alva, maybe a diviners, and whatever zana mod u running, everything in the same spot.
in other layouts you have one of them every 10 meters...

"
laskuna wrote:
Alva as a another master, that we can invite to HO? With day missions and sets of decorations :)? Will be awesome.

now, thats an idea i like :)
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Last edited by MarboroMan on Aug 13, 2018, 7:25:31 PM
Works for me, but the game will feel different without it now. If Delve works out, I hope it doesn't skip a league for implementation.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Good stuff incursion was fun :)
Awesome!
Great.

Double corruption adds so much to the game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
thanks for not just dumping it into the core game and take the time to properly fit it in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info