Poe already scraped the infinite dungeon ... hears why

This is easily solved by the player only worrying about his/her own progression and not what others do :) Game is much more fun when you challenge yourself to improve on your own goals rather than having to care about what others do :)
I would've loved to try to that old Maelstrom or whatever it was called.
People like I_NO only play cookie clicker builds and wonder why they're bored AF in one week.
"
SirSid wrote:
"
Don't play a shit build

Im sure all the SSF players and new folks will love to hear that condescending elitist horse shit answer

Ya, like banning trolls in the forums. Look out... the censors (forum etiquette police) strikes again.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
What. Build. Variety. Are. People. Talking about?

This game has ZERO build variety. You have to build 5k+ HP, mobility, damage, for ALL CLASSES. Do anything else such as totems and etc, you're just slowing yourself down. And even if there was a viable totem build for example for speed running? It's prolly gonna be Right Click, Mouse Wheel anyways cause that's how the "build variety" on this game is.

If you wanted to "establish an identity" this game is literally not for that.

You're literally dodging big hitters, praying that you don't get hit by bad designed non-telegraphed instakill RNG bursts like on this video

https://youtu.be/Ogux18vEwDY?t=210

And you're clearing while mobilizing through the whole map with big AoEs.

This game has no build variety or any real way to establish an identity. It's a game that looks well designed and has many builds on the outside, but is really a stale lazy designed game that preys and takes advantage of people's gambling addiction. That's the only reason why this game is popular: because people are gambling addicts.

All you're doing is literally building around right click with high HP. That's why this game is overhyped garbage.

TL;DR PoE = anti-identity game.

Last edited by OverratedGame on Aug 10, 2018, 10:41:07 PM
If you aren't racing this isn't a issue really. For one at a certain point the ilvl of items don't matter. Secondly, the delve doesn't just go down. You can go to the sides as well. Which is pretty much what a lot do anyway. They pick certain tiers of maps and just run them ignoring the rest.

Anyone know if the delve check points are character specific? Or account like the atlas?
Sorry but scrapped and here's.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
OverratedGame wrote:

You're literally dodging big hitters, praying that you don't get hit by bad designed non-telegraphed instakill RNG bursts like on this video

This game has no build variety or any real way to establish an identity. It's a game that looks well designed and has many builds on the outside, but is really a stale lazy designed game that preys and takes advantage of people's gambling addiction. That's the only reason why this game is popular: because people are gambling addicts.

All you're doing is literally building around right click with high HP. That's why this game is overhyped garbage.

You are my new hero.
"
OverratedGame wrote:
Spoiler

This game has ZERO build variety. You have to build 5k+ HP, mobility, damage, for ALL CLASSES. Do anything else such as totems and etc, you're just slowing yourself down. And even if there was a viable totem build for example for speed running? It's prolly gonna be Right Click, Mouse Wheel anyways cause that's how the "build variety" on this game is.

So ok quit playing already. Oh please do let the door hit you on the way out.

As if the only way to play PoE is to be a Speed Racer. Nonsense.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 10, 2018, 11:42:54 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
OverratedGame wrote:
Spoiler

So ok quit playing already. Oh please do let the door hit you on the way out.

As if the only way to play PoE is to be a Speed Racer. Nonsense.

Gee thanks.... now I've got the Speed Racer theme some in my head... :P
If you find yourself disagreeing with something I've said then you can take solace in the fact that you are no longer alone in the world.

"Give me fuel... Give me fire... Give me Aul that I desire..."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info