I hope they won't forget to finally buff monsters or make the game harder aside from Dungeons

"
grepman wrote:
trash in t15-t16 should hit as hard as mobs as in poorjoys or uber atziri zone

hardest content in the game shouldnt have magic and rare mobs one-shot, and actually present some danger.

They are hitting hard with the right damage mods on the map but the problem is that mobs will die before touching you and that´s the problem with overall balance.
I think the game is beyond any kind of real balance tbh.
"
poepoe091 wrote:
I agree, but did any ARPG ever felt ballanced or didn't we just care too much about ballance?
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
The trick is managing player damage so that the top-tier builds aren't quite so ridiculous without maiming the lesser builds and those players who aren't running about with perfect or near-perfect jewels and suchlike.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Synopse wrote:
"
poepoe091 wrote:
I agree, but did any ARPG ever felt ballanced or didn't we just care too much about ballance?

bit of both, the way PoE does some of the damage calculations is rife for unintended damage pretty much whereas games with a much simpler formula didn't suffer so much from this.

But we also push the limits more than we did in the past I think, I certainly never made a diablo character with any real gear planning for example i just went with what was available.
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
trash in t15-t16 should hit as hard as mobs as in poorjoys or uber atziri zone

hardest content in the game shouldnt have magic and rare mobs one-shot, and actually present some danger.

They are hitting hard with the right damage mods on the map but the problem is that mobs will die before touching you and that´s the problem with overall balance.
well I goofed up, I meant for mobs there to be comparable both in damage and hraltb. Poorjoys and alluring abyss mobs at least have some health to not die in a single shot
Bring back desync. It is where the real challenge is. All them cocky whirling blade abusers will die on white mobs because that little skelly touch their dick with a lvl 1 sword
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
"
Miská wrote:
I think you miss the point of an ARPG. If you get to the point of min maxed gear the game SHOULD be nap time. That's the point of gearing up.

It already feels like that with a 3 link arc and a couple 1c items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info