"
waskely wrote:
"
EricLeng993 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Also need a fix on lapidary lens challenge :(

Yes please.

Please fix the "Use These Devices" Challenge, it is a broken challenge.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8omdza/incursion_league_challenges_analysisnewbie_guide/
22. Use these Devices (36/40)
Most of these of part of special corruption device which only available on certain tier 3 incursion rooms.

Hardest. If you can complete this challenge then only can proceed try to get 40/40, this is a very RNG-gated challenge, not to mention this devices can't be shared thus this challenge can't be done through trading services.

I don't understand all these people bitching about this challenge. I could sympathize if you were 39/40, but really the challenge isn't "hard"

The people struggling might want to rethink their strategy to get this completed, as I see people saying they are skipping upgrading rooms if it offers nothing good, but you should ALWAYS upgrade a room even if it is trash to remove that room from the "pool"

That fact that u can grind harder than most players dont make this challenge easy. I mean, of course if u invest tons of hours upgrading rooms u will eventually get the lapidary lens and u will eventually get the efects (or maybe not, is RNG U KNOW?) for challenges to be complete. That doesnt make the challenge less annoying. And even if u're not 39/40 maybe its a doable challenge to get to 36 without having to wait for abaxoth (another rng annoying challenge) to spawn or spend 150c on a chayula breachstone. So IT IS SUPER ANNOYING HAVING TO RELY ON DAMN RNG TO COMPLETE CHALLENGES. Is not a reward of anything but luck. so its almost stupid.
"
waskely wrote:
no first try on anything really, i just played a lot this league (91, 92, 94, and 100 characters)

Translation: "Yeah, just run a few thousand maps past when you've already completed the 500 influence, 70 omnitect, and 100 abyssal depths JUST for one single challenge that's not even listed near the end. Perfectly fine."
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
alezipp wrote:
"
waskely wrote:
"
EricLeng993 wrote:

Yes please.

Please fix the "Use These Devices" Challenge, it is a broken challenge.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8omdza/incursion_league_challenges_analysisnewbie_guide/
22. Use these Devices (36/40)
Most of these of part of special corruption device which only available on certain tier 3 incursion rooms.

Hardest. If you can complete this challenge then only can proceed try to get 40/40, this is a very RNG-gated challenge, not to mention this devices can't be shared thus this challenge can't be done through trading services.

I don't understand all these people bitching about this challenge. I could sympathize if you were 39/40, but really the challenge isn't "hard"

The people struggling might want to rethink their strategy to get this completed, as I see people saying they are skipping upgrading rooms if it offers nothing good, but you should ALWAYS upgrade a room even if it is trash to remove that room from the "pool"

That fact that u can grind harder than most players dont make this challenge easy. I mean, of course if u invest tons of hours upgrading rooms u will eventually get the lapidary lens and u will eventually get the efects (or maybe not, is RNG U KNOW?) for challenges to be complete. That doesnt make the challenge less annoying. And even if u're not 39/40 maybe its a doable challenge to get to 36 without having to wait for abaxoth (another rng annoying challenge) to spawn or spend 150c on a chayula breachstone. So IT IS SUPER ANNOYING HAVING TO RELY ON DAMN RNG TO COMPLETE CHALLENGES. Is not a reward of anything but luck. so its almost stupid.

Exactly, students(most probably primary and secondary) have to attend class. Workers have to attend work, maybe 7-8 hours or more depending on the works, travelling is another thing to be added as well.

So, everyday we have only limited amount of time to play and lapidary lens don't constantly appear. Even if it does occurs, I have used more than 20 lens and only having one of the three being completed. Another thing is spamming area like The Quarry or Blood Aqueduct to get the lapidary lens room is boring AF.
"
ACGIFT wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
Instead of complaning about bugs not being fixed...try for a start to move your lazy asses and report the bugs in the first place.
GGG is obviously fixing all the bugs that gets reported to them...
Quit whining -

Wow, here we see the wild White Knight in his natural habitat, quick to attack anyone that DARES suggest that their idol GGG is anything shy of perfect.

It's kinda hilarious to see folk like you get all salty like that, and ignore blatant facts like how GGG has been missing major bugs for months. But, naturally, folk like you will gleefully follow them around and whatever they say like a leashed dog.

One thing I pointed out MONTHS ago and has still never been fixed (in spite of being a mere database tweak and NOT something that needs coding) was that ever since War for the Atlas came out, map drop sounds have been wrong.. And I wasn't alone in pointing this out.

Open the item filter (neversink) and fix your own sounds..its not that hard...so instead of insulting me and my beloved ggg.
Then get to work...jesus or do i have to do it for you ?
"
loCurnus wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
Instead of complaning about bugs not being fixed...try for a start to move your lazy asses and report the bugs in the first place.
GGG is obviously fixing all the bugs that gets reported to them...
Quit whining -

did you ever do any bugfixes any time of your life? whining is the KEY..... its hard to sort the reports from non urgent to urgent from all the sources....

the whining is because guys like you just report "oh there is a bug in loading next screen.."
whining and complaining means not really precise reports a well skilled coder can work with..

as coder i can not see any "lazy asses" here. not one..... not one in 6 years....
so... please .....

who is lazy? can you please be more detailed about?

normally, games companies must not print any hot fixes to the audience. ggg did... its a present to the audience, and very detailed, too, more detailed as any user should know and sometimes could understand...

so what do you mean wif "complaining about bugs"

lets see how you code an app with just 200 lines code, and lets see how you are complaining about fixing bugs.

server tech engine realtime stuff always hard to code/tricky... many issues are not really logical to find....

so..

i bet if you report bugs (which means, you have a bug, anyone can find and reproduce, for any lv1 coder),and if your bug is really unknown anyone will try to fix or repair it.

guys, whats on?

why are so many of you just trolling about coding skillz about talents you do just know from this game?

do you think you can really judge anyone from ggg just because of a bug in skill gems, or because you buy a pack?

your post just shows, that you do not have any logical &coding&fixing&skillz at all...

can i please see one of your hand coded games engines without any bugs?
yes?

so if you complain than please enlight me, how to fix bugs the right way, ok?

actually if you want to judge talent and whining level of others, please take a look to the lovely done portfolios a lot of ggg artists have online.

Than take your time learning decades of information, coding, design etc.
and after these years of daily 24/7 work input you just have to become familiar to a bunch of software to use for. AND THEN dude, then you can talk about "whining and complaining"

STOP COMMENTING WORK THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, and people you dont know. stop judging about other peoples workflow.

if you do high lvl coding you have always any stuff to fix.... if you do not have any bugs in it, the game is offline :)

always remember: if you are good to your coder/designer, he will be good to you...

So you got off topic in a few sentences...and you ignored what iwrote to begin with.
Let me try again...i didnt say how you should report a bug, it depends on the bug - you commented on that like i had said something wrong - which isnt the case...again dont make up stuff i havnt "said", i despise ppl who does that.
I decided not to reas your entire post, since you decided to keep on rambling about coding apps..which has zero to do with the topic.

So here is my advice..comment on what i wrote.
Stick to the original topic.
Can you do that? :)

- btw no more drugs for you..i just read your entire post..thoughts of a crazy man - you had an entire conversation for yourself..where you commented on stuff you thought i said..instead of actually reading my post.
Last edited by hyyyben on Jul 31, 2018, 7:34:43 PM
Vorici on corrupted items = .5 a vaal instad of one. Way way way to exspensive.
The problem with a speed meta is that it discourages and punishes experimentation, since it disenfranchises a huge swathe of builds that would have otherwise been possible to your players.

You realize that is what makes an ARPG fun, right? Options?

The ability to survive and the ability to kill entire screens with one click don't have to be the same thing. You realize this too, right?

I guess you guys are too big now to care. Not like you ever did before.

I'm farting in the wind, right?

...Right.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info