3.3.1c Patch Notes

"
Hydros80 wrote:
Adding some Vials to drop to game will be very nice too :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/92c91p/questionrant_vial_droprate_just_unlucky_or/

This is true. I've run god knows how many temples. I've only seen 3 vials. The rarest one being awakening. that's all. And i run temples no matter what.
"
hyyyben wrote:
Instead of complaning about bugs not being fixed...try for a start to move your lazy asses and report the bugs in the first place.
GGG is obviously fixing all the bugs that gets reported to them...
Quit whining -

did you ever do any bugfixes any time of your life? whining is the KEY..... its hard to sort the reports from non urgent to urgent from all the sources....

the whining is because guys like you just report "oh there is a bug in loading next screen.."
whining and complaining means not really precise reports a well skilled coder can work with..

as coder i can not see any "lazy asses" here. not one..... not one in 6 years....
so... please .....

who is lazy? can you please be more detailed about?

normally, games companies must not print any hot fixes to the audience. ggg did... its a present to the audience, and very detailed, too, more detailed as any user should know and sometimes could understand...

so what do you mean wif "complaining about bugs"

lets see how you code an app with just 200 lines code, and lets see how you are complaining about fixing bugs.

server tech engine realtime stuff always hard to code/tricky... many issues are not really logical to find....

so..

i bet if you report bugs (which means, you have a bug, anyone can find and reproduce, for any lv1 coder),and if your bug is really unknown anyone will try to fix or repair it.

guys, whats on?

why are so many of you just trolling about coding skillz about talents you do just know from this game?

do you think you can really judge anyone from ggg just because of a bug in skill gems, or because you buy a pack?

your post just shows, that you do not have any logical &coding&fixing&skillz at all...

can i please see one of your hand coded games engines without any bugs?
yes?

so if you complain than please enlight me, how to fix bugs the right way, ok?

actually if you want to judge talent and whining level of others, please take a look to the lovely done portfolios a lot of ggg artists have online.

Than take your time learning decades of information, coding, design etc.
and after these years of daily 24/7 work input you just have to become familiar to a bunch of software to use for. AND THEN dude, then you can talk about "whining and complaining"

STOP COMMENTING WORK THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, and people you dont know. stop judging about other peoples workflow.

if you do high lvl coding you have always any stuff to fix.... if you do not have any bugs in it, the game is offline :)

always remember: if you are good to your coder/designer, he will be good to you...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Jul 30, 2018, 2:10:53 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
Also need a fix on lapidary lens challenge :(

Yes please.

Please fix the "Use These Devices" Challenge, it is a broken challenge.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8omdza/incursion_league_challenges_analysisnewbie_guide/
22. Use these Devices (36/40)
Most of these of part of special corruption device which only available on certain tier 3 incursion rooms.

Hardest. If you can complete this challenge then only can proceed try to get 40/40, this is a very RNG-gated challenge, not to mention this devices can't be shared thus this challenge can't be done through trading services.
Hopefully Trickster's Ghost Dance more evasion chance will be fixed soon.
"
Fixed a bug where Dark Pact had duplicate Labyrinth Helmet enchantments for Dark Pact Cast Speed and Dark Pact Area of Effect.

I'm sensing double enchants on items in 3.4
What's with the f remove-only map stash tab?!!
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
Last edited by Maiky_x3 on Jul 30, 2018, 3:30:38 AM
I'm hoping 3.4 will be a bit less balanced around no life streamers/players regarding challenges and drops. When the league was anounced we were shown double corrupts a plenty and cool new uniques. And now during the league t3 rooms that you actually want are suuuuuuuuper rare. I already gave up on lapidary device challenge, but i wanna try for double corruptions.

What happens though is that the spawn of the room is completely rng based; so i need to run 11 maps every time for a chance at it, and then when i do get it i have a 25% chance of actually getting the double corrupt (i first succeeded at this a few days back,so it took me a month and i've been trying a lot), and then, the double corrupt needs to be good (have synergy with eachother) to actually matter. In other words; completely unaccessable (not counting luck) on a regular basis. In other words; we got baited to play with new content that we didnt really get access to. Again. Feels like this since abyss league where you had the normal uniques and the uniques that didn't ever drop and lych that never spawned (shroud of the lighless and ulaman). This game is getting more and more like gambling, were you invest time instead of money. I didn't like harbinger a lot, but that content was available to average players at least.

So what i do now, is i run incursions and use the drops for easy chaos recipe. When the temple is ready (and lately thats more and more with a lot of t2 rooms but 1 or 0 t3) i port in, skip all non t3 rooms and rush the boss for another string of servitude which im collecting now. You balance the game around streamers and people that farm a headhunter in the first week of the league and then quit the league. You lose us regular players as well, due to the unrewarding feeling the game gets like this. I'd like a reward system were i can farm for the content and at some point actually get it with a certain guarantee, even if it costs me a good part of the league. Then i can focus on builds again instead of farming. Not my game though, so maybe i should look for another, idk, kinda like this one...
Fixed a bug where trade is OP and coders can make a career out of copying elements of other games while yet being lauded by society as innovators and content "creators."

/sigh
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Jul 30, 2018, 4:02:29 AM
very nice good job
"
DistantBliss wrote:
[...]This game is getting more and more like gambling, were you invest time instead of money. [...]

yes, poe is a glorified slot machine. almost nothing that drops has value.

i don't mind grinding a lot at all, but f the lapidary lens. open quarry instance, run in circle, talk to alva, see it's another terrible room, upgrade that room and/or run back to the waypoint to open another quarry. if you're down to 5 or so incursions, you don't even look at what alva offers and hurry to kill off that temple so you can start a new one. complete and utter garbage.

i'm in favor of adding incursion to the core game, but i'm sure i'll skip them all in future leagues because i might violently throw up after doing so many for that lapidary lens. it's all i did in poe for a month.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info