3.3.1c Patch Notes

Can you please also fix the Abyss spawn, most of the times takes the whole map to spawn, running after for ages that literary takes the whole map to spawn, thank you
"
EricLeng993 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Also need a fix on lapidary lens challenge :(

Yes please.

Please fix the "Use These Devices" Challenge, it is a broken challenge.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8omdza/incursion_league_challenges_analysisnewbie_guide/
22. Use these Devices (36/40)
Most of these of part of special corruption device which only available on certain tier 3 incursion rooms.

Hardest. If you can complete this challenge then only can proceed try to get 40/40, this is a very RNG-gated challenge, not to mention this devices can't be shared thus this challenge can't be done through trading services.

I don't understand all these people bitching about this challenge. I could sympathize if you were 39/40, but really the challenge isn't "hard"

The people struggling might want to rethink their strategy to get this completed, as I see people saying they are skipping upgrading rooms if it offers nothing good, but you should ALWAYS upgrade a room even if it is trash to remove that room from the "pool"
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
nothing interesting

It's a bugfix patch, dollop...

"
waskely wrote:
you should ALWAYS upgrade a room even if it is trash to remove that room from the "pool"

ASSUMING. YOU. GET. ANY. ALREADY. UPGRADED. ROOMS. ANYWAY.
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Jul 30, 2018, 12:57:41 PM
thank you for all you do but please can you address the freezing and lag issues I found that when I use the London server I crash more often so I have taken to lodging into the Washington server and this seems to make the crashes lag issues and freezing less frequent
"
Neonfire wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
nothing interesting

Yeah, bug fixes are dumb! leave em in /s

Fanboy, please
[Removed by Support]
"
waskely wrote:
"
EricLeng993 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Also need a fix on lapidary lens challenge :(

Yes please.

Please fix the "Use These Devices" Challenge, it is a broken challenge.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8omdza/incursion_league_challenges_analysisnewbie_guide/
22. Use these Devices (36/40)
Most of these of part of special corruption device which only available on certain tier 3 incursion rooms.

Hardest. If you can complete this challenge then only can proceed try to get 40/40, this is a very RNG-gated challenge, not to mention this devices can't be shared thus this challenge can't be done through trading services.

I don't understand all these people bitching about this challenge. I could sympathize if you were 39/40, but really the challenge isn't "hard"

The people struggling might want to rethink their strategy to get this completed, as I see people saying they are skipping upgrading rooms if it offers nothing good, but you should ALWAYS upgrade a room even if it is trash to remove that room from the "pool"

you know... layerd RNG is just annoying. and there is a difference between a hard challenge, and a annoying challenge.

- running 500 low tier maps elder/shaper ping pong is NOT hard. its annoying.
- having challenges gated behind layered RNG is NOT hard. its annoying and for the non-nolifers/streamers aka 'casuals' impossible to do with 40-55h work a week.

but since you already have 40, you will now for sure tell me a story of how you got everything on the first try. face it: for the majority of people its not that easy, and they are not that lucky
"
hyyyben wrote:
Instead of complaning about bugs not being fixed...try for a start to move your lazy asses and report the bugs in the first place.
GGG is obviously fixing all the bugs that gets reported to them...
Quit whining -

Wow, here we see the wild White Knight in his natural habitat, quick to attack anyone that DARES suggest that their idol GGG is anything shy of perfect.

It's kinda hilarious to see folk like you get all salty like that, and ignore blatant facts like how GGG has been missing major bugs for months. But, naturally, folk like you will gleefully follow them around and whatever they say like a leashed dog.

One thing I pointed out MONTHS ago and has still never been fixed (in spite of being a mere database tweak and NOT something that needs coding) was that ever since War for the Atlas came out, map drop sounds have been wrong.. And I wasn't alone in pointing this out.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
you know... layerd RNG is just annoying. and there is a difference between a hard challenge, and a annoying challenge.

- running 500 low tier maps elder/shaper ping pong is NOT hard. its annoying.
- having challenges gated behind layered RNG is NOT hard. its annoying and for the non-nolifers/streamers aka 'casuals' impossible to do with 40-55h work a week.

but since you already have 40, you will now for sure tell me a story of how you got everything on the first try. face it: for the majority of people its not that easy, and they are not that lucky

no first try on anything really, i just played a lot this league (91, 92, 94, and 100 characters)
Life will be technically better Soon TM
Fixes always welcomed. Thanks!
Couple more years on the remove-only map tab bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info