[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
Since you have a 5L Shav's use something like frenzy-FA-GMP-CoH-Curse (conductivity or enfeeble).

Also your attack speed is too low. That means less poet's pen procs, less ES gained on hit etc. Get frenzy, gmp and faster attacks to 20 quality, you'll be at 3.69 aps once your faster attacks gets to level 20.

I see you don't have a PP that can have a ball lightning setup. It's really recommended to have 2 pairs of PPs. At least get a 3rd one with 2B1G sockets.
Also, if you turn on all your auras, you're left with 24 unreserved mana. Get a vertex with "90% mana multiplier of socketed gems" corruption. You'll have to swap your gloves gems into the vertex and your helm gems into your gloves. Colors are easy to get.

Just to make it clear:

Neither the corruption nor an helmet enchant are needed to run all Auras including the Spider Aura on a Vertex.

https://pastebin.com/4brARKtM

That being said a corrupted Vertex like you suggest might be cheaper then lv4 Enlightens. I always encourage people to use their brain and check prices/budgets themself.

Thanks for pointing out that helmet corruption to other users. :)

Keep in mind though that assuming you can (eventually) afford lv4 enlightens a lab enchant on the vertex or (even better) the +1 PowerCharge corruption is the superior choice.
Yeah I agree it's not necessary if you're leeching on a boss for example. But I prefer to keep my unreserved mana in the 170 range instead of 60-70 for movement (lightning warp in maps when packs are missing) purposes.
Hey so I noticed you have +life crafted onto the belt in this poe. Any reason why? We've reserved all our life no?
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
Since you have a 5L Shav's use something like frenzy-FA-GMP-CoH-Curse (conductivity or enfeeble).

Also your attack speed is too low. That means less poet's pen procs, less ES gained on hit etc. Get frenzy, gmp and faster attacks to 20 quality, you'll be at 3.69 aps once your faster attacks gets to level 20.

I see you don't have a PP that can have a ball lightning setup. It's really recommended to have 2 pairs of PPs. At least get a 3rd one with 2B1G sockets.
Also, if you turn on all your auras, you're left with 24 unreserved mana. Get a vertex with "90% mana multiplier of socketed gems" corruption. You'll have to swap your gloves gems into the vertex and your helm gems into your gloves. Colors are easy to get.

Just to make it clear:

Neither the corruption nor an helmet enchant are needed to run all Auras including the Spider Aura on a Vertex.

That being said a corrupted Vertex like you suggest might be cheaper then lv4 Enlightens. I always encourage people to use their brain and check prices/budgets themself.

Keep in mind though that assuming you can (eventually) afford lv4 enlightens a lab enchant on the vertex or (even better) the +1 PowerCharge corruption is the superior choice.
"
Daemaniac wrote:
Hey so I noticed you have +life crafted onto the belt in this poe. Any reason why? We've reserved all our life no?
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:

Just to make it clear:

The mods armour/evasion + energy shield crafts didn't exist back then. Since we use a chayula amulet, some of your base life is converted to ES. That was his best option.
"
Daemaniac wrote:

With the Presence of Chayula we get a portion of the Life we have as EnergyShield. This is no reason to stack Life by any means - but since I had a PreFix free it makes sense to craft something useable on it.

€dit: also what user above said.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Dec 28, 2018, 7:42:43 AM
How do i max my res with this build?? also which pob tree should i follow? not running indigon and just have to multimod my ring to craft spider on it. also damage is going straight to my health and bypassing my energy shield.. i dont understand , only chaos should bypass energy shield and im using a shavs to negate that..
Last edited by iMythic on Dec 28, 2018, 9:00:40 AM
"
3. I think Malediction gives the better result anyhow - its a 10% more multiplier and you take 10% less damage. Overall I think thats better then Forbidden Power which only increases Damage.

Yea, but praticaly why would grab a nod that give you +1 curses if you only run one :)

Btw Cyrix, i'm testing new stuff with new Syndicate crafting bench, and it's quite fun (vaal pack and + elem damage during soul prev)
Thanks this makes sense.

Ihe new ES +armor mod is really nice, its what im running atm.
Would the increased damage % mod be worthwhile? Or does it work out to quite a small % compared to some base ES?

Those are prefixes ofc, the cooldown recovery suffix seems nice but I couldnt see myself giving up nearly 50 strength/45% resist for it.
Belt is one of the few places we can get stats/resists.

Edit: I'm curious about running Val RF as someone suggested. I've got a spare chest slot so I'm going to try it out.

In a perfectly geared world, would having an unset ring with spider/warlords on hit be the best way to run RF for bosses?
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
Daemaniac wrote:

With the Presence of Chayula we get a portion of the Life we have as EnergyShield. This is no reason to stack Life by any means - but since I had a PreFix free it makes sense to craft something useable on it.

€dit: also what user above said.
Last edited by Daemaniac on Dec 28, 2018, 9:20:47 AM

With gloves will be beter for us?
No coruppted but much more increased csc for spells expl. Or have % to csc corruption?
"
ScottEvill wrote:

With gloves will be beter for us?
No coruppted but much more increased csc for spells expl. Or have % to csc corruption?

Just plug it into PoB, my guess without doing so is the corrupted pair would be better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info