[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

HAHAHA thanks a lot really appreciate it!!! I'll work on the points you gave me!

Don't think you mentionned anything about ES. Am I missing something or 6k is enough without Vile Bastion?
"
OblikZ wrote:
HAHAHA thanks a lot really appreciate it!!! I'll work on the points you gave me!

Don't think you mentionned anything about ES. Am I missing something or 6k is enough without Vile Bastion?

Quality 20 your gear, you'll gain a significant ammount of ES.
Good point thank you !
"
Meothaku wrote:

If you read this, please Cyrix update your post and remove my name because too much people are "arrassing me"

Done.
i dont know what am i doing wrong, but my dps is shit and i have the same items and talent tree that are in the guide.
"
kyoumeh wrote:
i dont know what am i doing wrong, but my dps is shit and i have the same items and talent tree that are in the guide.

The two problems I am seeing is that you have low critical strike multiplier, and your ES is very low. Outside of those your APS might be on the high side, so I am not sure if you're skipping balls with your frenzy charges up.

You can also start working towards a lightning pen, ES on hit Watcher's Eye and 21/20 gems.

Your damage shouldn't be "shit" but those things will increase it a fair bit. With some modifications I almost doubled your damage.
texted you ingame earlier , here is the PoB Pastebin you asked for, hope it can help you to find the mistake. Thanks for everything

https://pastebin.com/XyCC0W7P
"
SellingAim wrote:
texted you ingame earlier , here is the PoB Pastebin you asked for, hope it can help you to find the mistake. Thanks for everything

https://pastebin.com/XyCC0W7P

I am assuming you asked someone else for help, correct? Only asking because I see a few things wrong but I don't want to step on anyone's toes :P. I have had a few people ask advice in game and I cannot remember if you were one of them or not.
"
I am assuming you asked someone else for help, correct? Only asking because I see a few things wrong but I don't want to step on anyone's toes :P. I have had a few people ask advice in game and I cannot remember if you were one of them or not.

i don't actually care who helps me with this build, i just want it to work.

i texted "Zirinae" ingame and told him that im way too squishy and i dont know why. (Im literally getting one shotted by T15 bosses etc) , and tbh if you can tell my anything to make this better just do it haha :D
how do we deal with chaos damage since we cant heal from leech? guess im just stupid/blind but i dont see it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info