[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
tirrorex wrote:

Speaking of, some items are dirt cheap at the beginning of the league (really 2/3 of the required gear) but the vertex drops on uber atziri and we won't see it for a while (will reach the map way before one goes into poetrade).
You recommend some rare helmet if we cannot get the vertex, any prefix/suffix worth it or just roll crit + es + spell damage?

Well, from my experience, on start I would choose
- max flat ES
- STR + DEX (currently i use 2 passives for that)
- total ele resist

maybe any1 knows good uniq helm for start ?

Also, as far as I understand, we should not go low-life before Shavronne, since it redirect chaos to ES.
Or we can remove one aura from life.
"
pkirill wrote:
"
tirrorex wrote:

Speaking of, some items are dirt cheap at the beginning of the league (really 2/3 of the required gear) but the vertex drops on uber atziri and we won't see it for a while (will reach the map way before one goes into poetrade).
You recommend some rare helmet if we cannot get the vertex, any prefix/suffix worth it or just roll crit + es + spell damage?

Well, from my experience, on start I would choose
- max flat ES
- STR + DEX (currently i use 2 passives for that)
- total ele resist

maybe any1 knows good uniq helm for start ?

Also, as far as I understand, we should not go low-life before Shavronne, since it redirect chaos to ES.
Or we can remove one aura from life.

Currently theorycrafting an helmet with the list of suffix-prefix from poedb.
Seems we can get something pretty good actually.

Though for the +x on the socketed gems we have to choose.
What do you guys recommend, focusing on enlighten or blood magic ?

Also as suffix we have the choice between either reduced mana cost or reduced mana reserved which goes as high as %5, seems to me reduced mana cost is kinda useless ?

ps : about the pens during leveling, lightning warp or ball lightning first?
Don't think i saw anything regarding this in the posts i read
edit : nevermind it's in page 7
Last edited by tirrorex on Nov 23, 2018, 8:57:54 AM
Why u take Ghost reaver u can leach from?
"
kr3w1337 wrote:

Why do you think we have Warlord's Mark Curse on hit on a ring?

I have to say this build is great. Killed shaper for the first time with it. Took like 1 death on a first try. And if I had vaal discipline it might have went even smoother. I'm currently running 21 Discipline gem.

Planning to go with it next league, since I started late in this one. Uber Elder's days are numbered I guess =) Probably getting ring with spider web and warlord's mark will be easy next league again. Also gloves corruption should come way cheaper I guess. Didn't had a chance to get my hands on one this league. In Betrayal I'm going to min-max this to the highest personal levels ever. I wonder how much ES is possible with all the new mods.
Last edited by balkeep on Nov 23, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
"
balkeep wrote:
"
kr3w1337 wrote:

Why do you think we have Warlord's Mark Curse on hit on a ring?

I have to say this build is great. Killed shaper for the first time with it. Took like 1 death on a first try. And if I had vaal discipline it might have went even smoother. I'm currently running 21 Discipline gem.

Planning to go with it next league, since I started late in this one. Uber Elder's days are numbered I guess =) Probably getting ring with spider web and warlord's mark will be easy next league again. Also gloves corruption should come way cheaper I guess. Didn't had a chance to get my hands on one this league. In Betrayal I'm going to min-max this to the highest personal levels ever. I wonder how much ES is possible with all the new mods.

this build leach from warlord's mark?
"
tirrorex wrote:

Though for the +x on the socketed gems we have to choose.
What do you guys recommend, focusing on enlighten or blood magic ?

It doesn't matter, lvl 21BM+ lvl 4 Enlighten is required to cast two auras, so unless it's +10 gem level or something crazy you will only be able to cast two auras.

Anyways if you meant what's better for a helmet i would go for +1 enlighten no doubt each level is huge
Last edited by sanleon on Nov 23, 2018, 7:04:11 PM
Why only 1 curse when You Play Malediction?
Edit: nvm :D
Last edited by RossPierrDol on Nov 23, 2018, 7:05:16 PM
This is gonna be so expensive in 3.5 with all the attention it got during 3.4. Makes it a not so good league starter.
For those of you looking for good starter build check out this HoA Occult build. Its super cheap to start, all required items are 1c each, passive tree is similar to ArcPoet and can do shaper on a 5-link.

I'm having a blast with it in Standard at the moment.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1
"
1ofeach wrote:
For those of you looking for good starter build check out this HoA Occult build. Its super cheap to start, all required items are 1c each, passive tree is similar to ArcPoet and can do shaper on a 5-link.

I'm having a blast with it in Standard at the moment.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1

Yup! HoA is a great leaguestarter. Its basedamage is way overtuned so it does very well without gear investment. (kinda like VD)
I dislike that it is a pet that will do most of the damage - and the AI of the crawler is kinda shitty at times. :/

In general though the new bow skills all work really well - scourge arrow (poison or elemental) same as the toxic rain.

Hand of Wisdom and Action also works well with Molten Strike and Occultist etc. There are lots of options.

I personally will propably craft myself a Build from one of the new skills. Most players are not able to do that and thus the needed gear will be cheap/just competeted by other players who know what they are doing. Personaly I like staying out of the 'Meta-Game'. Way to expensive, grindy and time-intensive for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info