[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

Imo for a starter one needs to level things differently.
Going for 6links arc until we can get the pens during mapping or blood aqueduct farming.

Just finished the leveling yesterday, kept my unique items all the way so i assume by switching the rares during leveling it should be okay speed wise :)
Last edited by tirrorex on Nov 24, 2018, 4:07:55 PM
I just started maps & delve with this build, and it feels really nice for the moment ! I just have some questions about gear obtention and skill gem setup :

- What is the best way to get Voidbringer with elemental weakness curse corruption ? Right now there are nearly zero online people selling it, and it's pretty expensive (5-10ex). Is it better to buy and corrupt a lot of Voidbringer ? How many Voidbringer in average ?

- Is running curse on hit + conductivity in a 6L setup a viable option ? I ask because colors will be tricky to get :/

- How can we get Aspect of the spider in the current Delve league ? There is no way to craft it on rares as it was possible in Bestiary so...

Edit : I finally find corrupted Voidbringer on trade, so my question is now only for Aspect of the Spider.
Last edited by Zankai on Nov 25, 2018, 3:08:22 PM
can someone help me with a delve pob, since there's not elder ring available in market with mark of spider ( got like 100 ex to dump on it) price is not a issue/or should I use same pob mentioned for other leagues
"
Tirthdos wrote:
can someone help me with a delve pob, since there's not elder ring available in market with mark of spider ( got like 100 ex to dump on it) price is not a issue/or should I use same pob mentioned for other leagues

The setup I am currently running is more for delves, but it kind of depends on what depth you're wanting to run. I am currently nearing the mid 700's and having no issues at all. There was someone who was posting previously that hit delve 1,200 by making even more changes to the build.

I believe his last post was somewhere around page 125.

About the ring, you will not find one in delve with aspect of the spider and warlords, you would need to get aspect on something else, like your belt.
For devle there is informations on pages 70, 83, 93, 99 and 124 :)
"
Zankai wrote:
I just started maps & delve with this build, and it feels really nice for the moment ! I just have some questions about gear obtention and skill gem setup :

- What is the best way to get Voidbringer with elemental weakness curse corruption ? Right now there are nearly zero online people selling it, and it's pretty expensive (5-10ex). Is it better to buy and corrupt a lot of Voidbringer ? How many Voidbringer in average ?

- Is running curse on hit + conductivity in a 6L setup a viable option ? I ask because colors will be tricky to get :/

- How can we get Aspect of the spider in the current Delve league ? There is no way to craft it on rares as it was possible in Bestiary so...

Edit : I finally find corrupted Voidbringer on trade, so my question is now only for Aspect of the Spider.

You can find Beastiary gear at Beastiary nodes in the delves. Your best bet, if you decide you really want Aspect of the Spider is likely to get it on a belt. That said it is not required and the build plays really well without it. I have not had it at all this league and have cleared all available content.
Uber elder down with this build, took like 10 sets and some practice though.

Gear:
Spoiler
"
caarrion wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

Neat. Its your first UberElder I presume? 10 sets sound like you really had to practise the fight.

I got around to record one too - I lag when recording so I died once: :(

https://youtu.be/XAeX4O4LMc4
"
caarrion wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

Well Done!
Poet Pens getting Div Card?

good news, or bad news? lol?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info