[3.5] Occult ArcPoet - All Content | Millions+ DPS | ÜElder | Delve 1k+ | Videos

"
eden2888 wrote:
"
_Duality_ wrote:

To try and save you from what is likely coming, I will quote the first paragraph from the POB section of the OP.

"Note: I included the CastSpeed/Spell Damage modifier in those builds on the helmets to represent the Attack/Cast Speed via Poet's Pen as well as the average %spelldamage gain from Indigon if applicable."

So it is mentioned ;)

Also yeah I like running HH as well, I have a nice attribute oriented crystal belt for bosses/ delving as well. At shallower levels HH performs great, but as you get lower you tend to want to stack your flat ES a bit higher to try and cushion the random 1 shots.

LOL I must be blind then, i've read it all like 3 times atleast

Lol no worries, I missed it the first time I went over it as well, I actually spotted it in the POB then went back and read it in the OP :P

"
Cyrix1337 wrote:

I love you. <3

Sweet, I will take that display of affection as confirmation that I am not spreading false information! :D
Oh btw, I was using a Vertex with +2 to lightning gems corruption through out the whole Delve league, with wrath, light herald and Empower socketed into it. I missed out on purity (and arctic armor? can't remember if i managed to fit it), but i think it was worth the sacrifice in terms of dps, and could be a viable option for us who don't want to fiddle around with the mana hat.

Never hit ele weak on gloves despite corrupting over 50 of em, so i put curse on hit into a 6L chest with frenzy and ele weak. Obviously with a warlords shaped ring. Worked more than favorably, but not exactly the high end the build can hit.
Last edited by azuz22 on Nov 17, 2018, 8:32:48 AM
Just killed Shaper for the first time ever. (My second attempt overall) And that with highly unoptimized gear on a 4L Delve setup and too much APS.

10/10 would play this build again.
Welp. Mathil made a video. Guess the prices are going up even more than they previously were.
"
azuz22 wrote:
Welp. Mathil made a video. Guess the prices are going up even more than they previously were.

Just for Poets Pens I guess. I do not think this build shares any of the other items he used? Maybe a Mark of the Shaper but thats a common drop from UElder.
so after long time playing with this build, i have to say it's really good !
yes i die sometimes cuz of lags or when im not focused, but it has more potential that i haven't reached yet, and it's very versatile, i'm using HH and rare boots on delve (~400) and rare belt and sin trek on maps/bosses,
this is my gear for now, definetly going to play it next league

flasks:

delve combo:
Hello !
Nice build :)
Currently looking into how i will use this as my starter for next league.
Pob is amazing.

Would it be possible to add in first page the stats priority for the build please?
Not sure how to focus the basics stats except to fill what needed so it would be very helpfull.
Thanks
"
tirrorex wrote:
Hello !
Pob is amazing.

Would it be possible to add in first page the stats priority for the build please?
Not sure how to focus the basics stats except to fill what is needed so it would be very helpfull.
Thanks

Hi, I am not quite sure what you mean with 'stats'? Do you mean Attributes and Resists and stuff like that?

There is a priority for stats in the jewel section. We use a lot of uniques - there wont be many stats to adjust for you outside jewels and the rare ring.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
tirrorex wrote:
Hello !
Pob is amazing.

Not sure how to focus the basics stats except to fill what is needed so it would be very helpfull.
Thanks

Hi, I am not quite sure what you mean with 'stats'? Do you mean Attributes and Resists and stuff like that?

There is a priority for stats in the jewel section. We use a lot of uniques - there wont be many stats to adjust for you outside jewels and the rare ring.

Yes exactly what i meant.
So i should follow the same priorities for the equipement and jewel, got it.
Is there like a cap we should reach before focus a stat above the other?

Currently reading all the thread but there are so many pages it's gonna take a while before i reach the end of the thread ;)

Leveling wise i followed what you say and enki's guild is okay.
Currently going to maps to see if i need to adjustements before next league.

Speaking of, some items are dirt cheap at the beginning of the league (really 2/3 of the required gear) but the vertex drops on uber atziri and we won't see it for a while (will reach the map way before one goes into poetrade).
You recommend some rare helmet if we cannot get the vertex, any prefix/suffix worth it or just roll crit + es + spell damage?

When is lightning warp high enough to be used?
Currently on flaming dash as recommended but it is very slow aswell and sometimes doesn't activate properly (almost died during my lab :D )

Think that's all with the noob questions, still figuring out when i will be able to use blood magic auras (tried it but many chaos damage during leveling) but i will see how it goes.

Great build mate, the number of auras you managed to stack is really insane and the dps is already amazing with only one pen, can't wait to reach the map and see how the build evolves :)
Last edited by tirrorex on Nov 22, 2018, 11:55:10 AM
Would Skyforths be good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info