Incursion Flashback Event!

No thanks, not interested
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
So no rewards again... Nice! I will be finishing Grim Dawn.
The same contents
mayhem was good league
Stop being so stingy with the mod values, you guys add 1c of value to a map and start to worry about it ruining std... no wonder this game has been on the down swing since legacy ended
Pretty cool, didn't get to fully invest on the last flashback, will likely do it for this one, maybe go all in for the prize chance. However, if this becomes a norm for every end-league rotation, I think it would get stale, or as others have said, some will just wait for flashback only.

It would be nice to get a mix of different one-month events, not just flashback. Perhaps add quirky additions to a league, like all characters are 20% faster throughout the event, + some other shenanigans enemy wise to bring the challenge up. Flashback should really only be done maybe once a year, otherwise most of those leagues your bringing back are practically 1:1 the same as last flashback's, because of the rate leagues are added.
lol
exact same shit, typical lazy GGG
Awesome, except we were told race seasons were scrapped because luring people out of a challenge league was bad for PoE and now they've gone and made it an expected tradition. If you're gonna do this crap then give us race seasons back.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
p0t wrote:
Awesome, except we were told race seasons were scrapped because luring people out of a challenge league was bad for PoE and now they've gone and made it an expected tradition. If you're gonna do this crap then give us race seasons back.

except it keeps you in the challenge league. all progress in the event counts towards progress for the league challenges. this is exactly what is nice about it
Flashback again? Come on GGG, you can do better..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info