Incursion Flashback Event!

Can i complete some challenges from incursion in the flashback event?
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Jul 20, 2018, 1:55:08 AM
"
Can i complete some challenges from incursion in the flashback event?

Yes.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
I'm a little disappointed that the flow untethered and headhunter wont be drop-able. Ill still try and level a guy to 95 though due to how fun the last flashback league was.

Thanks for always adding more fun stuff to do!
Lost all excitement to play leagues, 36 challenge rewards are never something cool/interesting, "here have your 50th portal FML". If you want to keep portals as a reward move it to 24 challenge and make 36 some freaking awesome so I actually want to play this game. At least I can get a mystery box from this event.

I should probably just skip leagues all together and play the flashbacks for actual rewards.
Last edited by Breakleg on Jul 20, 2018, 2:06:34 AM
wtf more demi
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I've got an idea for the Flashback event: Make it even more of a Flashback event and allow us to purchase MTX from the supporter packs of those flashback leagues, and some of the other MTX that were available then as well! There's a lot I missed out on because I couldn't play as much during beta and the earlier leagues and wasn't much in a position to spend money on the game back then.

I'd be much more interested in possibly getting a portal skin from when Torment was running, or armor pieces from the sets available during Perandus or Invasion or something like that rather than some random footprint that I could purchase at any time on my own!

"
halloweendm wrote:
I've got an idea for the Flashback event: Make it even more of a Flashback event and allow us to purchase MTX from the supporter packs of those flashback leagues, and some of the other MTX that were available then as well! There's a lot I missed out on because I couldn't play as much during beta and the earlier leagues and wasn't much in a position to spend money on the game back then.

I'd be much more interested in possibly getting a portal skin from when Torment was running, or armor pieces from the sets available during Perandus or Invasion or something like that rather than some random footprint that I could purchase at any time on my own!

I agree I'd like to buy the Pheonix supporter pack but it would lead to so many community complaints because people only care about them being special and having things other people don't have or couldn't afford at the time instead of realizing its more money for GGG to put back into the game and make it better.
"
BlackIsBlack wrote:
"
LtGnar wrote:

It makes leveling more chaotic, which is lots of fun (IMO).

Strongly suggest giving a meta build a go in the flashback and try to level much faster than you ever have before.

I suppose that a "meta build" is one of the "cookie cutter" builds that work best in the current state of the game, isn't it? Never tried one, I just... Can't ^^' I've always tried to create my own build xD Yes, tough, I know. But perhaps I could give it a go, this way I can try new builds faster until I find they don't work and start again xD

How can it not work if it's a meta build?
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
"
BlackIsBlack wrote:
"
LtGnar wrote:

It makes leveling more chaotic, which is lots of fun (IMO).

Strongly suggest giving a meta build a go in the flashback and try to level much faster than you ever have before.

I suppose that a "meta build" is one of the "cookie cutter" builds that work best in the current state of the game, isn't it? Never tried one, I just... Can't ^^' I've always tried to create my own build xD Yes, tough, I know. But perhaps I could give it a go, this way I can try new builds faster until I find they don't work and start again xD

How can it not work if it's a meta build?

Nothing is a good build even a META one if you bad at the game.
"
When Flashback events have better rewards than full Leagues...

True that; literally no reason to keep playing the full league since both stashes will remain after they end which is the point probably.

"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
For example, if you reach level 85 with one character you would be in the draw to win any of the prizes from the level 45-85 range.

Will I be entered into one draw for all possible prizes, or a separate drawing for each prize tier?

I.e. let's say I want a portal MTX, and I don't care at all about wings or armor. Is leveling my character to 75, and thus becoming eligible for more prizes, reducing my chance to win a portal effect?

It seems each price tier has a separate draw per league variant (sc, ssf sc, hc, ssf hc) and leveling a character makes you eligible to enter several draws. So the more people that have higher characters decrease the chances for each lower price tier, whereas the fewer high lvl charachters increase the chances on winning higher tier rewards of course.

Problem i have with this reward system is that only the no-lifers have a shot at the 'guaranteed' (demigod's) prices (which is fine by me) but the other random draw prices are suuuuuuuper rare (as the player base got massive but these numbers hardly increased) so it doesn't really feel rewarding to participate since you can't hard farm them like docter cards. Chest at lvl 35 is nice though for someone who is buisy on thesis and doesnt have a lot of time every day.

Also: torment being added to temple and now to league; i know it's supposed to be one of the bad mods so not all mods are good constantly and people tire too soon, but its realy boring and stuff like tempest, warbands and talisman exist as well; just saying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info