Incursion Flashback Event!

Awesome. One question though:

"
Can I respec my Ascendancy Class?

No, Ascendancy Class respecs will be disabled.

Does this only refer to the Ascendancy Class itself, or also to the point allocation within an ascendancy?

For example, if I start out the league as an Ascendant (Scion) with the Slayer and Assassin subclasses, would I be able to later respec into the Assassin and Elementalist subclasses?
Guys I would really love to see Essence make it into the rotation and Torment could be skipped for a few. I'm SSF and would love some chances to farm essence to craft gear in SSF standard.

Also thanks for not being voided I know the racers would rather the flashback be "mayhem" level of insanity and voided at the end but as a mere pleb who can't poopsock I wont play an event thats voided.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
I really hate the timing of these things.. Instead of running them side by side maybe just shorten the length of the leagues a bit then run this even for 2-3 weeks at the end.

Or better yet, Please bring back race seasons. The one with events like decent and endless ledge with alt art prizes for getting so many point from races. Those were amazing and it really sucks that you don't have them anymore.
Last edited by LtGnar on Jul 19, 2018, 10:04:43 PM
I don't understand, I'm a bit new(sort of)... Why anyone already playing Incursion would want to play this event instead? I've seen some posts saying this kind of events kill the leagues, and I don't understand why.
"
BlackIsBlack wrote:
I don't understand, I'm a bit new(sort of)... Why anyone already playing Incursion would want to play this event instead? I've seen some posts saying this kind of events kill the leagues, and I don't understand why.

Because the loot is really nice with all those extra mods. Its like spending 20c on zana mods every map except it's free and on 100% of the time.
and the best part is "it's not void league". Thanks Tencent
"
LtGnar wrote:
"
BlackIsBlack wrote:

Because the loot is really nice with all those extra mods. Its like spending 20c on zana mods every map except it's free and on 100% of the time.

Oh well, yeah I see now thank you :) But too much hassle leveling up and gearing a char to make profit of it, atleast for me. Nice though for the ones who can, and I understand why it could kill the league... I hope it doesn't :P
really? August 4th?

This league is already dead why not the 27th of july????
Hyped for this.

Time to run a very different character type.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
LtGnar wrote:
"
BlackIsBlack wrote:

this is pretty much it. its like getting all the mobs and loot from 3 maps all in 1 map. tons more currency, gear, etc. mapping gets way more chaotic and crazy fun.

edit. the temp leagues may as well get rolled into standard at flashback launch cause most people move to the flashback.
Last edited by Iznuts on Jul 19, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info