Incursion Flashback Event!

Not that hyped for it. But will play it to see how far I get this time: SSF FTW!

But, ...

A technical question for GGG: Is it possible to have a Flashback event with just juiced up Rouge Exiles? The Flashback event could be called "The Fallen", where you encounter rogue exiles based on that league's dead chars (a grandmaster halls encounter in a map, only a small player base got grandmaster halls ticked off)?

Each drops an individual 'Soul Stone' (a new currency item) which you can use to imbue items with the Soul Stones magical properties. Or combine several Soul Stones to create a new more powerful different Soul Stone (that doesn't drop).

Thanks,

tl;dr the technical question is if you can automate turning dead player chars into powerful rouge exiles?

"
BlackIsBlack wrote:
"
LtGnar wrote:
"
BlackIsBlack wrote:
I don't understand, I'm a bit new(sort of)... Why anyone already playing Incursion would want to play this event instead? I've seen some posts saying this kind of events kill the leagues, and I don't understand why.

Because the loot is really nice with all those extra mods. Its like spending 20c on zana mods every map except it's free and on 100% of the time.

Oh well, yeah I see now thank you :) But too much hassle leveling up and gearing a char to make profit of it, atleast for me. Nice though for the ones who can, and I understand why it could kill the league... I hope it doesn't :P

It makes leveling more chaotic, which is lots of fun (IMO).

Strongly suggest giving a meta build a go in the flashback and try to level much faster than you ever have before.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Very disappointed, extremely long race doesn't feel good. Also reward system feels extremely out of date. If instead of all the random draws, there were some guaranteed break points it would feel much better. This feels uninspired.

That's exactly how their races used to be and was so much better. I really hope they go back to the old races like decent and endless ledge.
Thanks for killing actual league and forcing me to afk at coward's trials to the 95 lvl, very interesting.
Thanks.
I see now why I stopped playing until aug04 ;)

It I known this will be again, I wasn`t playing league at all, and joined flashback again instead, because its so much better overall. Suppose I will not enter next league, will wait flashback instead.
Last edited by DarkJen on Jul 19, 2018, 10:37:17 PM
"
LtGnar wrote:

It makes leveling more chaotic, which is lots of fun (IMO).

Strongly suggest giving a meta build a go in the flashback and try to level much faster than you ever have before.

I suppose that a "meta build" is one of the "cookie cutter" builds that work best in the current state of the game, isn't it? Never tried one, I just... Can't ^^' I've always tried to create my own build xD Yes, tough, I know. But perhaps I could give it a go, this way I can try new builds faster until I find they don't work and start again xD
If I already have one of the three sets, can the RNG system assign me that set if I 'win' a draw, or will it try to forcefully give the set the player doesn't have yet?
Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Once more into the Flashback.
Enjoyed the last one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Fuck standard economy, and all those few neewbies :C

LETS GET A OTHER MAAAAAYHEM PEOPLE!

VOIDED FOR THE COOL KIDZZZZ

Report Forum Post