[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Can anoint stack up if i already have it on my tree?

Ex : I already have Bludgeon Blitz on my tree, if i anoint it, do i have 2x Bludgeon Blitz?
and an other question, mark of the shaper add elemental damage if other ring is elder, so why this wouldnt be good since if work with mark of elder? if its good for Doryani's its good for mark of shaper no?
"
Falcon_Power wrote:
Can anoint stack up if i already have it on my tree?

Ex : I already have Bludgeon Blitz on my tree, if i anoint it, do i have 2x Bludgeon Blitz?

no. These will not stack. A passive node can only be allocated once.

"
Falcon_Power wrote:
and an other question, mark of the shaper add elemental damage if other ring is elder, so why this wouldnt be good since if work with mark of elder? if its good for Doryani's its good for mark of shaper no?

The added elemental damage is good from Mark of the Shaper.

The problem is that you are wasting most of the other mods on that ring since they don't help this build. You can do better by choosing a Shaper ring that has all the mods that will help your specific build.
What catalyst is recommended for Yoke of Suffering amulet?
"
"
Falcon_Power wrote:

The added elemental damage is good from Mark of the Shaper.

The problem is that you are wasting most of the other mods on that ring since they don't help this build. You can do better by choosing a Shaper ring that has all the mods that will help your specific build.

my bad its not + elemental with other ring its + to spell so you are right! thanks!
ok so now that im poor again, next step is the jewel in my tree... what should i focus on? Crit? Attack speed? cold dmg?
"
Falcon_Power wrote:
ok so now that im poor again, next step is the jewel in my tree... what should i focus on? Crit? Attack speed? cold dmg?

yes :)

Look for 3-4 modifiers that will help your build.

There are a ton out there that help. One handed weapon damage, dual wielding damage, crit, attack speed, life, damage, cold damage etc.

Just set up a large search with all the mods on poe.trade and then look to match at least 3 of them (if you can afford).

Matching 4 mods will be very expensive.
"
"
Crazy_Scott wrote:
I'm going to use this build as my starter build for the league, I'm getting into it late. However, I saw earlier in this thread you said to go left on the skill tree and go for life leech early. However, I only see life leech on the right side of the tree, and only a single node of it? I might be missing something here so I would love some help.

You can generally head north/west to start but don't take a ton of crit nodes too early, they are more important later.

After you have filled out some of the north/west pass, make a b-line straight for the single life/mana leech node on the east path. That one node is going to solve a ton of mana issues for you.

After that, head any where you like. If you need damage, grab damage. If you need life, grab life. There is no wrong way to do it.

So that one node is enough life leech for the build?
I'm sitting on 2ex now, should i go with Yoke, or hoard it for Pandemonius?
Is Loreweave a good option, keeping in mind that we are suppose to have so many other uniques?
Or maybe i should spend it for something else? Let me know if you have some suggestions. Thanks!
Last edited by saif3r on Dec 25, 2019, 6:12:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info