[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Raikton wrote:
So guys in ur opinion what is the best combination of support gems for ice crash,idk if i should use multistrike or concentrated effect.

I am using the following.

Ice Crash, Multistrike, Ruthless, Concentrated Effect, Fortify, Elemental Damage with Attacks
"
"
Raikton wrote:
So guys in ur opinion what is the best combination of support gems for ice crash,idk if i should use multistrike or concentrated effect.

Ice Crash, Multistrike, Ruthless, Concentrated Effect, Fortify, Elemental Damage with Attacks

Are u sure concentrated effect is better than pulverise?
"
Raikton wrote:
"
"
Raikton wrote:

no, but here is my reasoning for the choice.

I chose concentrated effect because I want to maximize my single target damage. I don't care about aoe damage as I am finding all adds/blues etc die with ease.

This league is all about single target stuff.

I also feel that attack speed is incredibly important in this build and as such I don't like that Pulverise lowers attack speed.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 24, 2019, 8:02:54 PM
Hi guys,

Can anyone take a look at my armor and recommend what I should get next? I have like 100c, just bought loreweaver... trying to 6 link it, but with my luck it is never going to happen.

Go for Yoke then im endgame ready?
I doubt i can afford pandemonius.

thanks!
Can this build do Sirius? I'm not seeing anyone that's running this build that has completed it.
"
Kanadix wrote:
Hi guys,

Can anyone take a look at my armor and recommend what I should get next? I have like 100c, just bought loreweaver... trying to 6 link it, but with my luck it is never going to happen.

Go for Yoke then im endgame ready?
I doubt i can afford pandemonius.

thanks!

Looks good. If you get Yoke, make sure to get the Hrimburn gloves as they have a small synergy with Yoke.

Also keep an eye out for the helmet enchantment when you have some currency.

Finish up quality on flasks and add quality to rings and amulet (after you get yoke).
"
Raikton wrote:
"
"
Raikton wrote:

I use pulverise for mapping and i swap it with concentrated effect for boss/metamorph. It feels better with concentrated effect. You just need 1 white socket on body (from vorici crafting bench). with concentrated effect i have ~580k tooltip dmg in hideout and my POB says i roughly deal ~5.8 million shaper dps with all my gems at 20/20
Last edited by PrinceOfPower on Dec 24, 2019, 5:14:17 PM
I’m on a long vacation to China (no pc) and planning for my return — only got a few days in at league start and eager to get back to ice crashing.

Now that DC is cheaper, I plan to get a good one for main hand. Question for you guys is what stats matter on offhand DC? Obviously I want close to 40 on global crit chance and 100% el dmg on last affix, but what about attack speed? And quality doesn’t matter, right? Main thing is attack speed I guess - useful or not used?

Second question is about added cold damage gem. Would it rival concentrated effect as a IC support gem once there’s enough damage multipliers in play (lvl 90+)? Also considering there’s an awakened version, it might be good for end end game. I think I put it into a PoB build and it looked okay but I am not sure if that build was optimal.

Last question is on penetration? Assuming I pick up 18 or so from tree, frost bomb on cwdt, pandemonius, is buying corrupted hrim with curse on hit with elemental weakness Still best(vs enfeeble or temp chains)? Are a lot of bosses over the 50% resist level?

Thanks,
Werdna (also loves his BGE)
"
Werdna76 wrote:
I’m on a long vacation to China (no pc) and planning for my return — only got a few days in at league start and eager to get back to ice crashing.

Now that DC is cheaper, I plan to get a good one for main hand. Question for you guys is what stats matter on offhand DC? Obviously I want close to 40 on global crit chance and 100% el dmg on last affix, but what about attack speed? And quality doesn’t matter, right? Main thing is attack speed I guess - useful or not used?
)

If I understand things correctly, you want the stats as good on the off hand as the main hand.

Remember that POE completely changed how dual wielding and stat sticks work in the game. Now when you dual wield, your first hit is with your main hand, using its stats, and then your second hand is with your off hand, using the off hands weapons stats.

You can read more here.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255049

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info