[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Nepharia wrote:
personnaly i take heart of ice on my amulet and i take blitz in my tree you can look this.
I have 5146 hm but 463k dps in ho in bloodstance.
But today i have a huge udapt oo so i can take the 500k dmg

And on my pantheon i take the shakari, the tukohama was a little useless, we moove constinuallly. I never die just sometimes on metamorph boss.

And in my tree i take the nod life now so lvl 95-96 i have 6k hp for sure

heart of ice is not worth it. primeval force offers 40% elemental damage and 5% cold resist penetration ( vs 25% elemental damage and 6% cold penetration from heart of ice) and it's much cheaper. with flasks up in ho i reach ~800k dps in tooltip. In POB with everything up i'm at ~7milion shaper dps
Is it worth to use Cameria's maul before you can equipe the Doryani's Catalyst? Instead of frostbreath?
Question: what’s the best support setup for a 4-link Vaal AW? I’m thinking Multi-totem, Ruthless, Added Cold. Other builds seem to go for melee phys or elemental added dmg, but since AW does 50/50 phys/cold in this build, neither seems like a good choice to me. Maybe pulverize over ruthless?

Any ideas? I’m not planning on using using Kaom’s Roots, so I have some room to work with for better single target support.

Thanks!

PS my skill loadout will look like:
Armor: IC, multi, fortify, ruthless, elemental, CE//added-cold
4L: HoP, hatred, blood sand, Vaal haste
4L: blood magic, precision, leap slam, fast attack
4L: Vaal AW, multi totem, ruthless, added cold
Weapon: cwdt, frost bomb. // blood rage
Offhand: cwdt(20), molten shell(20), ice golem(20)
Last edited by Werdna76 on Dec 26, 2019, 8:13:52 AM
Are Carcass Jack a viable option?
It's cheaper than Loreweave and right now there are no good lorewaeve on poe.trade...
Hey i posted earlier and am working on getting that 6 link so i can have fortify but was wondering if i can get some help. Seems like my damage iant scaling as much as i thought . Compared to ky buddies glacial hammeer seems like im missing doa and having hard time on t10 my Could some one take a look and maybe give some suggestions on what i could do with what i got to improve the build . I got 5 ex right now and am gonna try and 6 link and maybe farm up to the pen amulet , also seems like i can get 1 shot pretty quick for being jug
Last edited by tyman289 on Dec 26, 2019, 11:32:22 AM
looking for a jugg build to play, how is ice crash working out in metamorph?
"
dealdrick wrote:
looking for a jugg build to play, how is ice crash working out in metamorph?

I am not as far a long as others due to a dumb mistake I made in the new mapping system, but I am level 89 (closing in on 90) and of the 30 or so characters I have played over the years, I have died less with this one compared to than any other.

I think I only have two or three deaths since like act 4 and that was based on creating a super combo of Metamorph.

The build is playing really well for me. I have spent about 8ex so far but my build is no where near as strong as others. You could spend closer to 12-15ex to get the best end game gear.
"
tyman289 wrote:
Hey i posted earlier and am working on getting that 6 link so i can have fortify but was wondering if i can get some help. Seems like my damage iant scaling as much as i thought . Compared to ky buddies glacial hammeer seems like im missing doa and having hard time on t10 my Could some one take a look and maybe give some suggestions on what i could do with what i got to improve the build . I got 5 ex right now and am gonna try and 6 link and maybe farm up to the pen amulet , also seems like i can get 1 shot pretty quick for being jug

if you are getting one shot, use the 5ex to get a 6 link, high armor set. Fortify is extremely important to this build both offensively and defensively. IMO it should already be in your 5 link set up.

Also with the 5ex you should be able to get the helmet with the best enchantment to help your damage along with a 6link chest.
"
RavenVVolf wrote:
Are Carcass Jack a viable option?
It's cheaper than Loreweave and right now there are no good lorewaeve on poe.trade...

I personally would go with a high armor rare instead of Carcass jack if you can't get a loreweave.

The high armor rare will have much better synergy with this build. We really don't require the area of effect damage that Caracass gives you and the massive evasion CJ gives is opposite to what our build needs.
"
Werdna76 wrote:
Question: what’s the best support setup for a 4-link Vaal AW? I’m thinking Multi-totem, Ruthless, Added Cold. Other builds seem to go for melee phys or elemental added dmg, but since AW does 50/50 phys/cold in this build, neither seems like a good choice to me. Maybe pulverize over ruthless?

Any ideas? I’m not planning on using using Kaom’s Roots, so I have some room to work with for better single target support.

Thanks!

PS my skill loadout will look like:
Armor: IC, multi, fortify, ruthless, elemental, CE//added-cold
4L: HoP, hatred, blood sand, Vaal haste
4L: blood magic, precision, leap slam, fast attack
4L: Vaal AW, multi totem, ruthless, added cold
Weapon: cwdt, frost bomb. // blood rage
Offhand: cwdt(20), molten shell(20), ice golem(20)

Are you currently running this? My first instinct is that you are going to have mana problems with having hatred, precision, blood and sand and HoP all up at the same time. But maybe you have a massive mana pool to allow it.

The Vaal AW setup looks good but it is worth mentioning that this build typically does not employ AW to create damage by itself. It is mostly used as a one socket item so that we can use the 32% more Melee Damage while Totem is Active stat while Ice Crashing. The damage AW does by itself is in the noise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info