[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Hi demi,
Can you do an alternative pob with ice trap please?

Thank you.
Hi demi, the POB skill tree doesn't seem updated. Need it to destroy synthesis league!! Thanks <3
"
BasketballBoy wrote:
Hi demi, the POB skill tree doesn't seem updated. Need it to destroy synthesis league!! Thanks <3

You can try this one until Demi updates his POB tree https://pastebin.com/8KJRuZE9
"
Wallach wrote:
Other than being annoyed with the new passive changes, I'm mostly thinking about whether to replace Pierce with Fork, or maybe even Chain. Leaning towards keeping Pierce but Fork in particular might be an okay swap.

or with the new 135% damage effectiveness, added Lightning is a good option.. hmmm..
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Trying to decide between running this or flame/flamethrower traps as my league starter. Almost feel like the buff to lightning trap is too good to pass up compared to flame traps, right?

Also, would it be better to drop the heralds and run Mind over Matter or would that be overkill? I didn't have issues until Tier 15 maps and above last league running this.
"
phopper33 wrote:
Trying to decide between running this or flame/flamethrower traps as my league starter. Almost feel like the buff to lightning trap is too good to pass up compared to flame traps, right?

Also, would it be better to drop the heralds and run Mind over Matter or would that be overkill? I didn't have issues until Tier 15 maps and above last league running this.

To be honest trappers are not particularly element-locked, most everything is just gem swaps. So feel free to try whatever traps you want, and if it doesn't work out you can swap the gems/sockets for different ones. Ice Trap for example might be a good primary skill in this patch.

As for MoM, I personally use a setup with MoM and prefer it (still keeping EB, but dropping the reservations and using Essence Worm to keep Wrath). I'd be even more inclined to do that in 3.6 with Lightning Trap's clear getting even better. Here's what my league start plan looks like if you want a MoM example: https://pastebin.com/2ZY3RBqk
Thanks. Looks similar to the MOM build I had worked out on my own. I think I might run with fire traps and see how I like it, since I already know how lightning trap works.

I imagine Lightning trap would be much higher dps this league though?
would this be better than arc traps now after the nerf to arc?
I started this game maybe 2 weeks ago and had fun trying a Shadow with traps, going to try this for the new League. Thanks for all of the info.
"
phopper33 wrote:
Thanks. Looks similar to the MOM build I had worked out on my own. I think I might run with fire traps and see how I like it, since I already know how lightning trap works.

I imagine Lightning trap would be much higher dps this league though?

Fire Trap didn't get any changes so I just can't see running it this league. Lightning Trap, Ice Trap or Explosive Trap are probably the three possible candidates for primary trap. Personally I'm not convinced the AOE on the latter two is still going to be sufficient for me but I'll probably mess with both once I get to maps. For leveling Lightning Trap is going to smoke both of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info