[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

So it looks like we got more damage on Lightning Trap, less on Lightning Spire Trap.

Unfortunately the tree changes are not great for Saboteur and we'll be -2 skill points from the starting area.
What would be the gem links for ball lightning?
"
IgNnyz wrote:
What would be the gem links for ball lightning?

its a bit awkward since it's a linear spell. you kinda want aoe or radial projectile spells or you'll miss a lot

links are probably the same as lightning trap, just put in gmp instead of pierce?

and take out something else for trap support
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Mar 5, 2019, 10:53:27 PM
thinking about Icetrap for replace lightning spire trap, viable right ?
Other than being annoyed with the new passive changes, I'm mostly thinking about whether to replace Pierce with Fork, or maybe even Chain. Leaning towards keeping Pierce but Fork in particular might be an okay swap.
As with the huge 3.6 Buffs, would you say this is a good League Starter to quickly get into mapping after, lets say, 8-9 hours? (After Tabula etc.)
"
updated

hey demi !
i want to ask you about lightning trap interaction.
i confusion a bit with projectile tag.
all the damage coming from projectile ? or have main blast damage trap itself ?
and have shotgun effect this skill ? or one enemy affected only 1 projectile each trap ?
Will this make a good league starter for 3.6?? I've never really made much money in a league but wanted to take this one a bit more seriously. I was originally thinking GC miner but with the recent changes this build caught my eye. I guess what I'm asking is can I fill out my map and clear most content with the budget version of this?
Last edited by MangyViking on Mar 6, 2019, 5:22:08 AM
The change to character based crit cap won't affect this build right? In terms of using Controlled Destruction, it will now set us to 0%, was 5% before...I don't think so but I rather ask/want opinions :D

another question: vaal lightning trap against bosses useful or nah?
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Last edited by Lyxara on Mar 6, 2019, 6:44:46 AM
Is the pastebin link working? Copied it into PoB and its only given me the first 16 points in the tree even for the Lvl 100 tree....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info