[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

KissMeQuick thanks for build, great take on scion BV. Mine version:
gear so far:

Modified tree to so i fit my needs(i also swap around jewels:flat phys gem with phasing one), im not too much overcapped on res but its not a big deal with 8700hp atm, probably gonna aim for BV enchant next and i would like to know what is best for this build? Duration? So i can drop ~3 skillpoints or crit?
So - how much vendor offers for that elder version of Kaom? :-)
Hey KmQ!

Nice guide again.

How deep are you able to delve with this?
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Way less than price for fossil ;)
"
seruch wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Way less than price for fossil ;)

Did you just chanced it, or used prophecy?
Guys, when you try to get your Kaom's. go buy Pride Before The Fall.
Maybe you are just as lucky :)

"
NameMerken wrote:
Guys, when you try to get your Kaom's. go buy Pride Before The Fall.
Maybe you are just as lucky :)

Maybe I am (: Got this from The Undaunted. Was going to buy HH after the sets anyways l0l.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
KQM, Good Evening!

Thanks for the guide, yesterday killed UElder with only 1 deats because of my fault.

I have a few questions:
1) Is it mandatory to use 2 Immortal Calls?
2) Can You check my gears if possible -- i think i have damage losses somewhere (Diamond flask now swapped to healing one for labs).

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by inv1dia on Sep 16, 2018, 2:52:08 PM
"
inv1dia wrote:
KQM, Good Evening!

Thanks for the guide, yesterday killed UElder with only 1 deats because of my fault.

I have a few questions:
1) Is it mandatory to use 2 Immortal Calls?
2) Can You check my gears if possible -- i think i have damage losses somewhere (Diamond flask now swapped to healing one for labs).

Thanks in advance!

Doesn't need 2 Immortal calls, 2 CWDT is good tho but I'm using one atm.

I also bought an upgrade to the build, now I have 2 of the best mods Watcher's Eye.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I've also been enjoying this build a lot, but I have a similar question as some of the other posters earlier, namely, feeling a bit more squishy than it feels like I should.

When I'm fighting a boss, I'm totally fine because I have tons of leech instances up, and they tend to not have tons of small hits.

My deaths are always in between or right before packs. If you have to do any backtracking or waiting on boss immunity phases or phases with low number of adds (Chimera!), I feel like a ton of my leech falls off, and then without a ton of 'base' regen, I just get murdered by the few big hits and the degen from disintegrator.

I have all the 'primary' components of the build, the only things I'm missing are an unnatural instinct and a watcher's eye. Have 2x kaoms, 6l disintegrator, etc.

tl;dr: How do you play around the 'downtime' with leeching as your regen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info