[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

What's the story with the belt in OP's level 93 PoB tree.

It grants enduring cry but assume he's not using it & should actually be turned off in PoB by default, it's inflating regen by 1000Hp/s
"
Shankhook wrote:
What's the story with the belt in OP's level 93 PoB tree.

It grants enduring cry but assume he's not using it & should actually be turned off in PoB by default, it's inflating regen by 1000Hp/s

well its not a bad idea to not use it for that regen / phys negation, if you can fit it in use it!
"
Fair warning, this build has TERRIBLE clear speed and isn't particularly good at anything.

not so true, you get to this point of the build if u dont have enough currency to buy a crapton of expensive shit
I really like the build, but mapping with it seems painfully slow.
Is there any way that you know of that would make it more 'screen clear' build?

Like melee builds have haemophillia and such to trigger explosions and up their clear speed. Can we do anything like it? Herald of Ash doesn't really do the trick :)

Also, I noticed that you use 10 gems outside of your 6 link, in 8 gem slots.

Head: 4 slots, gloves: 2 slots(If using Command of the pit like in your PoB), Rings: 2 slots.

CWDT+Immortal Call+Molten Shell+Vaal Cold Snap = 4
CWDT+Enfeeble = 2
Vaal Righteous Fire = 1
Flame Dash = 1
Vitality = 1
Herald of Ash = 1

What do you use in which situations, mapping, bosses etc.
Sorry if this was mentioned in the guide, but I couldn't find it.
Last edited by Iceb4by on Sep 18, 2018, 1:31:44 PM
Unnatural Instincts really worth it?

You get the Harrier node, and total of 14% life?

What you give up:

7% life from jewel, and whatever other dmg props are on jewel
40% spell dmg from pathing
the ability to spend 4 points on 82% crit multi (the 4 crit multi nodes for scion are slightly more DPS that the 4 Doom Cast nodes with 2x MotM)

Is it really that worth it? Seems like all you really net is 7% extra life and a loss of damage.
Last edited by frankthetankkk on Sep 19, 2018, 12:54:53 AM
"
Iceb4by wrote:
I really like the build, but mapping with it seems painfully slow.
Is there any way that you know of that would make it more 'screen clear' build?

Like melee builds have haemophillia and such to trigger explosions and up their clear speed. Can we do anything like it? Herald of Ash doesn't really do the trick :)

Also, I noticed that you use 10 gems outside of your 6 link, in 8 gem slots.

Head: 4 slots, gloves: 2 slots(If using Command of the pit like in your PoB), Rings: 2 slots.

CWDT+Immortal Call+Molten Shell+Vaal Cold Snap = 4
CWDT+Enfeeble = 2
Vaal Righteous Fire = 1
Flame Dash = 1
Vitality = 1
Herald of Ash = 1

What do you use in which situations, mapping, bosses etc.
Sorry if this was mentioned in the guide, but I couldn't find it.

You can actually use both auras in one ring - "Grants level 22 Herald of Ash" is cheap to get on elder rings... :-)
"
seruch wrote:

@DamageIncorporated
Show us your gear ;)

The gear that I sold off? kind of hard to do. It's just pretty terrible with no prolif or anything like that. And you shouldn't need a watchers eye to go from meh to ok. OK was all it was going to be and I ditched it.

"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Fair warning, this build has TERRIBLE clear speed and isn't particularly good at anything.

not so true, you get to this point of the build if u dont have enough currency to buy a crapton of expensive shit

Had everything except the watchers eye. Its just bad man.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 19, 2018, 1:09:33 AM
"

What you give up:

the ability to spend 4 points on 82% crit multi (the 4 crit multi nodes for scion are slightly more DPS that the 4 Doom Cast nodes with 2x MotM)

Is it really that worth it? Seems like all you really net is 7% extra life and a loss of damage.

You dont get Harrier, this is not how it works. But you get all other small nodes around that are unallocated, which is the point - spell damage, crit multi, life, cast speed and movement speed nodes.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"

What you give up:

You dont get Harrier, this is not how it works. But you get all other small nodes around that are unallocated, which is the point - spell damage, crit multi, life, cast speed and movement speed nodes.

Ah I see how it works now, thought it didnt give you the small passives, allocated or not, but gave you the keystones. mb.
Finally over 10k with helmet i crafted today - 10076! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info