[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
ArrX8 wrote:
I have seen that a lot of life regeneration is lost and I think that it can not be achieved or is really difficult in this league.
Spoiler

It's up to me to spend a lot of currency to improve the build with the most expensive items and I do not know if it's really worth it.
Those who have the complete build in delve, you can well with the depths + 600 ~ + 1000?

Right now I have problems with;
- The maps that have the curse '' Vulnerability '', if I'm not careful I die fast.
- The boss '' Rigwald, the Wolven King ''
- It's hard for me to regenerate life against bosses. When I'm hurting more than half of my life, I have to move and wait for my life to regenerate.

Maybe the build starts to work better with some objects, but when I put certain objects in Path Of Building that I need I have
Life regen: 2100 -> 2200 +/-
Life leech / on hit rate: 2400 -> 2600 +/-
The investment would be jewells (Unnatural, might of the meek, watcher's eye 18 ~ 20exalted)

Forgive me for my bad English, try to understand me, thank you.

a flask with of warding and duration will solve the vulnerability problem
"
internal_war wrote:
Because 6 link is so pricy at the moment is it worthwhile running 5 link disintegrator?

this is the easy option till u can 6l the staff.
Managed to lvl up this build to 95, changed some gear like ring for elder base with warlord's mark on hit. Was yesterday on Uber Elder, killed him for first time with 4 teleports.

Here is my Full gear, dont know how link jewels, but have 2 Meek's and Unnatural, No Watcher's Eye.:

Great Build, Thanks Kiss!
There is one thing I do not understand,

Why do you pick the +attack speed near the starting spot, instead of Spell damage for the third jewel slot?

On all your other passive tree, you have the spell damage, but on your main top lvl one, it's the attack speed.

I thought we didn't use attack speed at all in this? it's all spell casting... (Looking at the main site passive builder links: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/AAAABAABAAJfAwQDlgSzBx4IZwthDc0OSBEvEZYTcRQgFbgV7RZvFr8YVhp6HM4c3B0UHb4kqiaVKgsrUDLRM4c1kjY9Nuk64TsoPC09_EGHRUdFnUlRTeNQR1NSVL1VS1hjWK5cQF3yXqVfP2DeYeJirGebaHRo8mqMbIxuPXBSdf17w4LHguSDX4PMhG-J04w2jM-OZI8aj0aP-pARlKCVLpaLmuCdqqIAotmkDKYyplenCKi7qUiuPq9sr6ew2LFbtUi2-rc-uZO-gL68wGbDCcT2xq7IFNLo1ELVudhN2L3aYuNq5FHrY-vu6_XvDvAf8NXyHfJF9W_2SPem-ej60v4K_lT-jw==)
Because the Unnatural Instinct Jewel will activate all of the passive you "don't" pick and will de-activate all the passives you "do" pick within its radius. So the attack spd passives we pick will de-activate and give 0% while the spell dmg will give 12% each.
umm just started building a character for this build only to find out disintegrator is like 10ex+
"
Prolagga wrote:
umm just started building a character for this build only to find out disintegrator is like 10ex+

?? It's going for as low as 70 Chaos right now on SC. I had to pay 2Exalt last week for mine. In another week it'll probably drop to under 40 chaos.
"
Prolagga wrote:

Anything over regular_price+fated_connection is an overprice. Pick one with good spell rolss and buy fated connection or link by yourself.
Damn, Uber Elder is so nap already that I'm doing it deathless on half MF gear because I'm too lazy to switch it off.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
had 9500 life but just kept taking really big hits in places I shouldnt be even getting touched ( fucking yellow maps and under 200 delve ) tried to grab the block staff nodes and dropped down to 9k life. Still feels like a 4-5k life build and i barley notice the regen, could use some help figuring out what im missing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info