[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Because 6 link is so pricy at the moment is it worthwhile running 5 link disintegrator?
How important is Enduring Cry on the elder belt for Endurance Charges?
"
internal_war wrote:
Because 6 link is so pricy at the moment is it worthwhile running 5 link disintegrator?

You can just use cheap 6L rare chest with unlinked Disintegrator, till you link it. Which i still do, sadly, 700 fusings later... :-(
Can smn compera this build to Elehit bow scion?
I used to play bow builds for 3 leagues (but never ele hit), and the style of this build feels slow to me, while grind in the game is all about speed.
I've seen ppl doing uber also with Ele, and open location better for bows, while BV is much more slower to clear it. Still thinking
A few key items of the build are quite expensive so I was wondering what order should I get them in. In particular - disintegrator, might of the meeks, and unnatural instinct.

just incase someone is looking im selling this for 10 ex 609 pdps

changing build
6l

will give discount as long as you tell me that you saw this price from this build,

thanks for this build really brought me to the endgame
"

changing build
6l

will give discount as long as you tell me that you saw this price from this build,

Lowest spell phys roll? Pdps for spell? :D 10 ex for just 6l? I bought one max spell phys roll for 2ex, and price will fall later. So +8ex for just 6l and bad roll.. Are you joking? :)
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 12, 2018, 12:28:50 AM
"
faraddox wrote:
"

changing build
6l

Lowest spell phys roll? Pdps for spell? :D 10 ex for just 6l? I bought one max spell phys roll for 2ex, and price will fall later. So +8ex for just 6l and bad roll.. Are you joking? :)

When you can buy a fated connections.
"

changing build
6l

What a bro deal! Wait, no, not really.
I have seen that a lot of life regeneration is lost and I think that it can not be achieved or is really difficult in this league.
Spoiler

It's up to me to spend a lot of currency to improve the build with the most expensive items and I do not know if it's really worth it.
Those who have the complete build in delve, you can well with the depths + 600 ~ + 1000?

Right now I have problems with;
- The maps that have the curse '' Vulnerability '', if I'm not careful I die fast.
- The boss '' Rigwald, the Wolven King ''
- It's hard for me to regenerate life against bosses. When I'm hurting more than half of my life, I have to move and wait for my life to regenerate.

Maybe the build starts to work better with some objects, but when I put certain objects in Path Of Building that I need I have
Life regen: 2100 -> 2200 +/-
Life leech / on hit rate: 2400 -> 2600 +/-
The investment would be jewells (Unnatural, might of the meek, watcher's eye 18 ~ 20exalted)

Forgive me for my bad English, try to understand me, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info