[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
knuspergnom wrote:

btw. you can get increased projectile attack damage during any flask effect also on the belt, is it working / good with BV?

BV isn't a projectile and neither an attack.
Damn Unnatural Instinct is 6ex and going up, not down. At least everything else will hopefully go down and not up.

I have question about life on hit tho. Is it increased by life recovery rate and does it count when you hit "immortal" monsters in the darkness in mine?
"
Hagen5824 wrote:
Damn Unnatural Instinct is 6ex and going up, not down. At least everything else will hopefully go down and not up.

I have question about life on hit tho. Is it increased by life recovery rate and does it count when you hit "immortal" monsters in the darkness in mine?

No, on recovery rate has no effect for on hit but the on hit jewel is a good alternative.

I'm starting Uber Elder now shortly.

Well that's that, didn't even try one bit or swap items / use Winterweave.

Kinda shame I can't go super hard on Delves since Delve progress is not saved when making a new character. I'll try something tho!
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Sep 10, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
Why do you quote inaccurate prices in all your builds? 5 chaos for the staff? Ya, no. If you're referring to standard and how cheap something is, then say so, otherwise this is misrepresenting.
"
Why do you quote inaccurate prices in all your builds? 5 chaos for the staff? Ya, no. If you're referring to standard and how cheap something is, then say so, otherwise this is misrepresenting.

You seem to be the one to have inaccurate knowledge on Path of Exile. This is still league start and very few people are farming uber elder, the staff will naturally remain high priced for the first month of so. Then it drops sharply because almost no build besides this use it.

Get your facts straight before doing baseless criticism.
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
"

You seem to be the one to have inaccurate knowledge on Path of Exile. This is still league start and very few people are farming uber elder, the staff will naturally remain high priced for the first month of so. Then it drops sharply because almost no build besides this use it.

My "facts straight"? listen guy, it's a fact, he tends to put down inaccurate prices. Keep on fan boying though.
I got two disintegrators last league and they were definitely much cheaper than they are now, I only played for the first few weeks but 5c sounds about right for end of league prices. I sold both of mine for 30c or something

Also, prices can swing a ton between leagues depending on demand: just look at the price of a shimmeron right now compared to week 2 of Incursion
Last edited by flavahbeast on Sep 10, 2018, 2:11:34 PM
"
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
"

My "facts straight"? listen guy, it's a fact, he tends to put down inaccurate prices. Keep on fan boying though.

Thank you Mr. Action Man, you've saved the day once again with divine knowledge.

Yeah, Disintegrators were 5C last league but since this build got very popular, it went up a lot and will go down as well the more there will be.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Hello, I see that you understand the build very well.
What do you think are the best combinations of gems for this build?
I've seen that you do not use the '' unset '' ring, is that enough for you?
you recommend the object '' command of the pit ''?
How many shiponing charges do you recommend?

If you have time for the answers, it would be great, forgive my english, thank you.

The new Command of the Pit gloves are very strong, and definitely worth using. They are basically Caster version of Tombfist... and we all know most attack builds use that already.

Getting them allows you to drop Arcane Surge from your 6-L. It's level 1 instead of lvl20 but that's fine - If you look up the scaling of Arcane Surge, lvl1 already provides 10% MORE damage, 10% cast speed, and 0.5% mana regen... AMAZING!

Also it has MUCH easier uptime - Lvl20 arcane surge requires you spend 400 mana, which is about 6-7 blade vortex casts! Sometimes it's not even up because I'm moving/kiting. The gloves proc IMMEDIATELY when you hit something, so 100% uptime!

This allows you to swap Arcane Surge in your 6L to something else - I use Efficacy. Added Fire has slightly more DPS but Efficacy provides additional QOL with Duration for BV.

Basically, if you count the Lvl 1 arcane surge as half a support gem... You now have a 6.5 Link.

Plus don't forget you can get 1-2 Abyss jewels, and we all know those can be OP...

(Sidenote regarding rings - I use a 30% MS boot for mapping, so have plenty of sockets. For Uber Elder, since we swap to Kaom's boots, I do swap 1 ring to Unset. If/when I get 2-Abyss socket Command of Pit, I will need 2 unset rings.) Do not recommend mapping with Kaom's Boots, you are slow as molasses.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Sep 10, 2018, 2:28:29 PM
The real trick right now is finding one of those %Regen/+leech necks, there's only one up for sale right now for 10ex and I suspect it will sell for that price

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info