[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

Hey, thanks for the build guide.. I was wondering why you put in the new unique abyss minion gloves that give arcane surge, when it is already part of your gem setup? Couldent we benefit more from something else?
Thanks!
IGN: DillzMaster
"
DillzMaster wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build guide.. I was wondering why you put in the new unique abyss minion gloves that give arcane surge, when it is already part of your gem setup? Couldent we benefit more from something else?
Thanks!

It's there because PoB doesn't seem to calculate it, or didn't at least at that point. That's why it's 7 links there (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
DillzMaster wrote:
Thanks!

It's there because PoB doesn't seem to calculate it, or didn't at least at that point. That's why it's 7 links there (:

So what would the gem setup be with those gloves?
Also when we cannot get the unset rings with hybrid life rolls (flat + % max life) what to go for then?
i got 70 ex for this build so im just buying up all the gear, whetever the cost
Few questions:
1. Leather or Rustic? Does Rustic gives rly alot +dps?
2. With kaom's boots feels slow atm, flask isnt always uptime. Or for mapping better switch to regular boots and kaom's for bossing only?
3. With new gloves, we switch AS and put Efficacy, right?
4. Where do we get to trigger our dmg over time for trickster node?
"
DillzMaster wrote:

i got 70 ex for this build

Impressive. If not a secret, what do u farm u got so much?
Last edited by xDGree on Sep 6, 2018, 8:15:19 AM
"
xDGree wrote:

4. Where do we get to trigger our dmg over time for trickster node?

Herald of ash
Just figured I’d relay my experience so far with this build.
Note I am a veteran player with considerable league-start experience, so I had no problems.

I reinforce, however, that this is NOT a noob-friendly build. It is extremely weak as a leaguestarter, but can scale extremely well with currency. It CAN work very well as a starter IF you know what you are doing, it’s just not as strong as many other league starters.

Leveling:
I highly recommend using SMITE and Herald of Purity.
It’s an extremely strong skill, personally, I think it is now stronger for leveling than Sunder – especially after the nerf.
I ran a 4-Link ALL THE WAY TO ACT 10. I had NO difficulties, and it honestly felt easier than many times I’ve used Sunder even on a 5-link.

Just pick up a decent physical damage mainhand, and use a 1c Princess in offhand as statstick.

4-Link: Smite + Ancestral Call + Melee Physical + Added Fire

Here’s an example lvl35 tree:
https://pastebin.com/bhuF5MvT

Something like this at 50:
https://pastebin.com/kVxaLMNK

Pick up RT and some of the surrounding Minion nodes. It was very easy to respect out of these extra points using just the quest respect points. Smite destroys trash and the minions are strong and burn down bosses quickly. I used a Holy Relic too because whynot. The “minion attack speed/dmg benefits you” new nodes are surprisingly strong, the minions did decent despite minimal investment. You can run your Herald of Puruty in a 4L too (socket minion dmg, minion attack speed, minion health, etc.)

This build worked all the way up to and including t1-2 maps, before I switched to BV.

(IMPORTANT – BE SURE TO LEVEL YOUR BV GEMS IN WEAPON SWAP! LOW LEVEL BV SUCKS)

My current gear:
Spoiler

HIGHLY suggest running 2x Obliteration wands. They make mapping much easier/smoother, and are dirt cheap - great for starter budget. MUCH better than using the Duskdawn. I tried with 2x Divinarius as well, but for 30-40c+ each they didn't feel worth it. The damage of 2x Divinarius was similar to a Duskdawn.

Use Duskdawn on your weapon-swap for bosses; does more single target DPS and the block is nice.

Obliteration wands are blowing everything up even to red maps.

I do have 2x Mights and 1x Unnatural Instinct (so 4-5ex invested) on top of my gear. I have good amount of currency banked now, but am waiting for Disintegrator to drop to a reasonable level.

Only downside I have noticed so far is lack of physical mitigation means big hits HURT. Not a huge problem once you get Kaom's and have 8k+ HP. The leech/regen is ridiculous, as long as you aren't oneshot, you will be full instantly. If you are still low-ish HP (not much on gear) like around 5-6K, you WILL struggle. At 6-7K+ it starts feeling much better (IE - Izaro windslash takes me from 100% to 20%, versus oneshotting at lower HP).

Considering if I can drop some nodes to path down to grab Acrobatics - probably not worth it, but would be nice to fit it in since we don't utilize much armor anyway.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
´Hmm i was wondering if you could use an inpulsa for map clearing?
"
DillzMaster wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
DillzMaster wrote:
Thanks!

Also when we cannot get the unset rings with hybrid life rolls (flat + % max life) what to go for then?
i got 70 ex for this build so im just buying up all the gear, whetever the cost

Just wondering.. How did you get 70ex for the build in the first 5 days of the new league if you don't even have basic game knowledge?
Little upgrades for build, after 300 fuses and some map farming

Was today on Shaper guardians and one thing i can say its: "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy". Awesome build so far, Niko Approves :D
Last edited by q1blueone on Sep 6, 2018, 6:48:01 PM

i got 70 ex for this build so im just buying up all the gear, whetever the cost[/quote]

Just wondering.. How did you get 70ex for the build in the first 5 days of the new league if you don't even have basic game knowledge?[/quote]

Well, basickly i played a lot and got to maps real fast and sold a shit ton of them.. Meanwhile i flipped a lot of items lige doctor cards and so on..
But that dosent anser my question.. i mean i have navar done that vertion of the BV build before so no i surely lack game knowledge compared to that, and thats pritty much why i ask arround... Mayby you could help out instead of being a dick bouth it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info