[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

alright, i dont know, im Pretty broke atm cant afford the staff, and i dont wanna Play the Budget stuff, swapped out some items made a few changes to the tree for faster farming mid Maps (t6-t11 NP)

i tried uber lab and got one shotted by izaro with nearly 6.5k hp..
dayum.
Yea I had huge problem with Merciless lab and had to switch to blasphemy and warlords too. Did not even try Uber yet since I'm extremely unlucky this league. I love it in Delves tho and when I see what that one retarded stone golem can do I am also happy that I did not go summoner again.

What would be normal/regular price for not 6L Disintegrator? I'm in no rush so I can wait for lower price.

PS: crafting really good elder belt/amulet is cheaper than you think, just dont go for leather and pick rustic
Last edited by Hagen5824 on Sep 5, 2018, 3:21:15 PM
Untill Disintegrator is a Slayer rly worse than Jugg?
"
xDGree wrote:

It's better IMHO, but you need to use blasphemy+warlord's mark.
Seeing others having the same problems, I can say that this build isn't meant to be fucking done on a budget or you need to be really good. Ee did a similar build called husky BV scion and he explicitly mentioned that this build isn't good at all as a budget or league starter character. Sure your can make it work but it's tough very tough
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
xDGree wrote:

It's better IMHO, but you need to use blasphemy+warlord's mark.

Still better than vitality man
"
bababiad wrote:
Seeing others having the same problems, I can say that this build isn't meant to be fucking done on a budget or you need to be really good. Ee did a similar build called husky BV scion and he explicitly mentioned that this build isn't good at all as a budget or league starter character. Sure your can make it work but it's tough very tough

You're level 70 with a Tabula, a bit early to make any judgements (: You can't really be "GOOD" at T1 maps with BV. I tested the budget version myself with downleveling as well and it worked very well.

What I can say is that it did get a lot of attention and there are a lot more people playing it now since it's super strong for Delve.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
bababiad wrote:

You're level 70 with a Tabula, a bit early to make any judgements (: You can't really be "GOOD" at T1 maps with BV. I tested the budget version myself with downleveling as well and it worked very well.

What I can say is that it did get a lot of attention and there are a lot more people playing it now since it's super strong for Delve.

I am sorry if I came across as rude and I know I was rude. I am frustrated as the life seems to be to low without investing insane currency into jewels. 1 ex is a lot for a casual like me. The build feels good but what I meant if you need good currency to take on uber izaro. I had a lot of problem even with merc lab
Finally switched to it from RoA.
Dont recommend to lvl it with RoA if u not ready to invest 1ex+ in only respec points.
I've switched only after i got 3 jewels what cost me 5ex (3+1+1). Still need to upgrade my gear, buy rare jewels etc. But for Delve this feels so much better, but to early. The only i dont get - got killed by exile with sieg ballist in lab in 2 seconds with 7.2k life.

The best way for casuals to play this build - start league with lab-farmer, farm untill u will get all the gear, mb except WE jewel. But need to love lab + suffer avoiding new league mechanic if its good.
Last edited by xDGree on Sep 5, 2018, 9:41:06 PM
Gear update, just moved onto t10+ maps, trying to 6l the staff or a belly of the beast for now so i got somewhat mid-tier setup, i will use belly/duskdawn till i get a disintergrator then il go for kaoms heart + endgame content

i have 3 meeks and am due to swap one out for the new unnatural jewel

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info