[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

I'm unable to get decent life regen. I'm around 600/sec. I can't afford elder items like a belt with +20% life recovery rate or that super expensive jewel.

I have a stone golem, vit aura, 7k hp and the regen nodes on the tree. All together gives me around 600ish regen (1000ish with sulfur flask). This is by far not enough to fight the harder map bosses. I still rely on hp potions and warlords mark to survive and I have to back off to regenerate hp during fights.

Is there no cheap way to get the regen higher? Also the vit aura doesn't seem worth it without that jewel. Only 100ish regen/sec.
Last edited by silverdash on Sep 7, 2018, 11:09:03 AM
Did anybody tried to use arc+bv in one 6l (5l arc + 5l bv) on mapping and in delves? Finishing acts, using this 6l from first lvls: Vaal BV + Arc + Controlled destruction + Inc.crit.strikes + Arcan surge + Spell Echo (Faster casting until 38). Feels good with mob packs, just run and blow packs with Arc (Obliteration explosions + Herald of Ash aoe burning) and using bv only for bosses or some other situations. But i want to know, will it be so good on maps or no? Ofc for hard bossing it will be switched for conc or efficacy. Arc is just better with open locations.
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 7, 2018, 3:19:10 PM
5C for a Disintegratior? Are you sure about that?
"
Gorak wrote:
5C for a Disintegratior? Are you sure about that?

It was in previous league. Just wait, cause not enough people are farming uber elder now. Price is falling slowly as i see at poe.ninja.
Last edited by faraddox on Sep 7, 2018, 3:46:25 PM
Sorry if that's a stupid question but would I lose essence of the build if I play this as trickster (not scion).

I detest leveling. Started as Trickster BV and I really do not want to reroll.
Really enjoying the build, but I think that my life leech is not big enough to sustain the damage I have taken, Have around 8.2k HP and Atziri manages to one-shot me. Do you have any tips?

P.S. I know that I don't have the 2 jewels Unnatul Instinct and Eye's watch, and the flasks I getting currency to buy them
Good to mention here: we can craft helmet by using fossils for "More phys mods" and "More life mods" and try to get +% life and "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage" also with phys dmg to spells
I can't even finish act 10 because phys damage kills me in seconds. I don't know what to do, can somebody provide some insight?
I dont get this build. Im now lvl 60 and i have to clear merciless lab to allocate points from the shadow area. until then i have nothing worthwile to skill. I also dont get the skilltree. THe maintree is Bladevortex and a bit down there is the part "Advancing to Maps" with another Bladevortex Build with so many other nodes.

I think it is my fault. Im to dumb to understand this. Can someone give me a hint?
"
ozmog wrote:
Really enjoying the build, but I think that my life leech is not big enough to sustain the damage I have taken, Have around 8.2k HP and Atziri manages to one-shot me. Do you have any tips?

More elder/shaper items, more leech.
But it doesnt really help with one shot... ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info