Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Any thoughts on endurance charges? Warlord's mark from ring, or just manually cast enduring cry?

I think also kamom's roots aren't bad option, freeze immunity and good hp.
Last update since Im going to try something new. This build works insanely well in this league vs the syndicate. Reason? Instaleech!
Done everything with this build, not uber elder tho, since he havnt spawned yet. But vs mastermind (zone level 83) - and syndicates in tier 16 it works. Even with our bad res in chaos which half the syndicate is all about. It just wrecks them.

Started this build as a league starter even with the nerfs to melee and statsticks, and would start it again another league if no nerfs happens. Its easy, budget friendly and doenst need big buys.

Gear before I sell it all:
"
aerial wrote:
Any thoughts on endurance charges? Warlord's mark from ring, or just manually cast enduring cry?

I think also kamom's roots aren't bad option, freeze immunity and good hp.

Cast when damage taken warlords mark :)
Hey again guys! I know I havnt gotten so far but i would love
If some1 could just look at my char ans se if items/gems look
Ok for now?

Im in hc!
Ty
Would it be possible to use a thief's torment to achieve insta-life leech since we attack really fast and then use higher dps weapons instead. Idk if that would work
"
tijoN333 wrote:
Would it be possible to use a thief's torment to achieve insta-life leech since we attack really fast and then use higher dps weapons instead. Idk if that would work

life on hit is nowhere near life leech numbers
I know there's an Offhand Bloodseeker so both can insta-leech, but would an alternative be having a much stronger pdps rare claw in the mainhand with Bloodseeker on the offhand? It should still be leeching a great amount, and if we take Lust for Carnage (40% inc leech rate) we'd be able to scale phys damage as high as we can find in a rare pdps claw?
I noticed that replacing one claw with lets say 400 pdps claw isnt such big upgrade from 2 well rolled bloodseekers. 15-20% dps? It is a lot but it is nowhere near what you could have with statstick.
You can get 30% upgrade out of maim + extra crit chest for example.
Reason why this is happening is that double strike adds lot of flat damage, you also get some from herald of purity, and then finally one good weapon is only responsible for half of our damage, so upgrade is halved because of it too.
You didnt mention Bandits in your guide. Which should I take or kill all?
"
itchy_dundee wrote:
You didnt mention Bandits in your guide. Which should I take or kill all?

Kill all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info