[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
DancepartyXL wrote:
Hey, sorry if it was answered in another forum question, but I was just wondering about the you mentioning the possible inclusion of watcher's eye. Do you just recommend swapping Hatred for Anger if you're running it? Or one of the other heralds? I'm just not 100% sure about the right way to include.

This build increases physical and claw damage. Hatred the substitude for a statstick, it ADDS a percentage of physical damage as cold damage. So realistically the only watcbers eye that is beneficial is the
+(1.2-1.8)% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred.
Anger adds flat fire damage, which we dont scale at all. Herald of Purity is wag better, since it adds flar physical damage. Even Herald of Ash is better, since it also ADDS phys damage as fire damage.
hi guys, for this build what is better, Dread Banner For the impale effect or the war banner for the extra damage.

what you will choose for your build?
"
hi guys, for this build what is better, Dread Banner For the impale effect or the war banner for the extra damage.

what you will choose for your build?

I've been rocking War Banner for the mini Adrenaline buff when I pop Vaal DS for bosses, melts them even faster. I have not tried Dread Banner yet for the impale effect. Anyone have any info/numbers?
Just wondering, are you using blood magic? Because i watched your vids and you had no mana, so just wondering if you were using blood magic.
"
Just wondering, are you using blood magic? Because i watched your vids and you had no mana, so just wondering if you were using blood magic.

It's old videos lul, always look at POB first...
"
ereniks wrote:
"

It's old videos lul, always look at POB first...

OP also has an update section for 3.5 update. No more blood magic, run hatred/HoP/HoA to make up for the loss of stat sticks
I'm kinda new so i'm not sure what these acronyms mean
Also how do i manage mana?
"
Also how do i manage mana?

Read guide attentively pls
Hey, sorry but i have been away a long time and wasnt that good to start with so just wonder are you using VAAL DS or just DS or both :P?

Also do you lvl with both frostblades and DS?
/H

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info