[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Just want to say Thank You PsychicMuffin! This is one of the Best Builds i played in Years and I Love You, haha Great Job Mate! Build works Perfect.
Last edited by TheMaster88 on Dec 12, 2018, 9:13:29 PM
Hi, just wanna ask if I can replace your body armor with Belly of the Beast instead?
Hi just want to ask a question, is Daresso's Salute Amulet a good amulet for this build?
Is it me or summon gollem with cast when damage taken doesnt work. He never cast it 1lvl of gem and he doesnt show it links with gem either
Hello, thanks OP for this OP build! I'm really having fun playing this build, it's such a fresh breeze playing true melee instead of usual spells :)
This is my gear so far:

Since I got the Loreweave I didn't die (except these stupid lab traps lol).
I can melt all map bosses and syndicate members with ease even without switching two support gems.
Today I'm going to attempt to fight all Shaper's guardians after I level up.

I still need few upgrades though, such as Vaal Double Strike 21/(hopefully)20,
boots and helmet enchants (this will be a tough one) and of course right corruptions on claws and the gloves (I'm going to buy higher rolls items of course).
I'm also thinking about replacing heat suffix for warding, not sure about that one though.
Also if you are wondering why I have a life flask, I just feel safer with it especially while fighting the Syndicate and of course because of the lab :)
Hey guys! What do you think you need to switch to dubblestrike only?
Im still low lvl and trying to lvl all the gems the guide uses meanwhile i still run frostblades on main
And vaal DS on singletarget! I have been away from the game along time so all
Tips and input is much appriciated! IM HC btw ;)
"
Im still low lvl and trying to lvl all the gems the guide uses meanwhile i still run frostblades on main

Imo double strike becomes viable after tabula. Before that it's going to be so inefficient that i'd stick to FB
"

I switched to Double Strike after I got Haemophilia. I already had a Tabula.
"
Hello, thanks OP for this OP build! I'm really having fun playing this build, it's such a fresh breeze playing true melee instead of usual spells :)
This is my gear so far:

Since I got the Loreweave I didn't die (except these stupid lab traps lol).
I can melt all map bosses and syndicate members with ease even without switching two support gems.
Today I'm going to attempt to fight all Shaper's guardians after I level up.

I still need few upgrades though, such as Vaal Double Strike 21/(hopefully)20,
boots and helmet enchants (this will be a tough one) and of course right corruptions on claws and the gloves (I'm going to buy higher rolls items of course).
I'm also thinking about replacing heat suffix for warding, not sure about that one though.
Also if you are wondering why I have a life flask, I just feel safer with it especially while fighting the Syndicate and of course because of the lab :)

hey bro, how did you get your lorewave to 5r 1g seems pretty difficult or did you luck out there?
btw im looking for the vorici 2r 1g recipe anymone knows wehre to find them?
"
This is my gear so far:

I think you can put "34-40 to max mana. 6% damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds" on this ring and ditch mana craft from other places.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info