[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Thanks for posting this. This is a a really smooth build. At what point does the "leveling" stop and you transition from Frost Blades to Double Strike full-time? Also, does Double Strike ever match the clear speed of Frost Blades? Thanks!
"
khrave wrote:
"
kkrrooll36 wrote:
Uberelder dead :3. Btw with ancestrall call and melee splash.

Would you say you don't miss the extra 1.6% leech on your offhand? I'm very tempted to go for PCoC on my offhand claw, but I worry I may really miss the leech.

This is not important, qoz we have lot of dmg and insta leach. So we can die only when not hitting, or when we get one shot. I change my offhand to this, so u can do same thing. Multiplier give me a lot of dmg.
Sorry for bad english.
"
kkrrooll36 wrote:

This is not important, qoz we have lot of dmg and insta leach. So we can die only when not hitting, or when we get one shot. I change my offhand to this, so u can do same thing. Multiplier give me a lot of dmg.

I see now that the recommendation is ditching the leech implicit for a corruption. Thanks for the info!
"
kkrrooll36 wrote:
Uberelder dead :3. Btw with ancestrall call and melee splash.

How much mana do you have left?
Thanks if you guys have more insight please say more
"
Kazm0t wrote:

How much mana do you have left?

Mana cost DS 32, free mana 102.
"
unleashed666 wrote:
get better gear? im 89 and close to 6,3k HP with trash gear

Uh pretty much every piece of my gear has 75-100+ life except for my belt, every jewel in my skill tree has 7% increased life, etc. I feel like I'm missing something obvious though haha.
So it's gonna be a while before I can afford or level an enlighten to where I can run everything, BUT I'm at a point where I can run purtiy/hatred/ and war banner, which seems to be very nice. Especially when I place it after the vaal bois are out.

Has anybody else tried that? It seems to directly help our damage in a very, very good way for only 10% mana reserves
Anyone else getting massive freezes (Spikes of latency and frametimes), whenever you "pop" a big pack of mobs, with this build?

Wasn't that bad on white and lower yellow maps - but it got noticeably worse on red maps, as the packs got bigger and various modifiers got added.

Specs:
i7-6700K (no OC)
GTX 1080
16GB DDR4
SSDs for everything..

Really loving the build - but this issue is kinda killing it for me :/
awesome build! rocking on 85 lvl on hc atm
Last edited by Dicee89 on Dec 19, 2018, 6:07:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info