[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

Thanks for answer.

Ye, I know stat-stick was nerfed to the ground, but I guess that rare high pdps/crit claws (or maybe swords with crit multi base idk) will work too, it's all about testing I guess.

I will definetly try this one this league :)
Would be awesome to get a updated version of this guide. I'm not supersmart in this game, so I like to follow a solid guide. This skill looks wicked cool :)

well done guide, cheers
"
Hi PsychicMuffin!

First of all I would like to say that I am in love with the idea of facetanking the balls of the Shaper;-D So I chose Your build 3 weeks ago and I have copied it the best way I could since then:-D After 3 weeks of playing I am level 60+ dual wielding noob in act 8 so please forgive me my lack of knowledge and be indulgent after reading the question I am about to ask.

"
PsychicMuffin wrote:
Yeah I strongly feel like dual bloodseeker is the way to go. Shield costs us a lot of DPS and we're already instant leech, so screw shields. Rare offhand cuts instant leech by half...so that's a no go for me. Updates in the "what's new" section of the guide, including updated PoB link. A few small changes like helm enchant and amulet, plus auras to make up the lost damage.

You recomend 2 Bloodseekers for instant leech but when I remove Bloodseeker from off-hand in PoB, the main hand Bloodseeker shows:
Life leech/On hit rate: more than 40k
after putting second bloodseeker it rises to over 80k

If our life pool is 8k than only one Bloodseeker leeches 5x more than our entire life pool. So what is the point of leeching 10x more with 2 Bloodseekers? There are claws on the market with Life on Hit with higher damage. Wouldn't it be more diversified to use one of that with damage higher than Bloodseeker; something like 200-300 physical damage + gain some % of physical dmg as elemental (extra cold) damage?

Regards!

P.S. Once again, be indulgent;-D

He uses dual Bloodseekers, because if he dont it will be a different build.

In fact, you can easily play and feel safe without leech at all. That build is not about that.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
Found some song specially for this guide :D
https://youtu.be/KXw8CRapg7k
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"

He uses dual Bloodseekers, because if he dont it will be a different build.

Well, he uses dual Bloodseekers because he doesn't use one Bloodseeker and one Rapier anymore; and it's still the same build.

"

In fact, you can easily play and feel safe without leech at all. That build is not about that.

I see that you really did read carefully my post and you really did get to the bottom of it. There are also some numbers you know I talked about regarding to life leeching. So please take your bucket, spade and little rake and go back to a sandbox you crawled out from and please don't speak to me again.
If I was unpolite I would say that I have had enough of you just like agent Albert Rosenfield had, but I will not say that because I am a polite guy ;-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uz7g-kOU-0&feature=youtu.be&t=140

Regards Kiddo!!!
Will this build be fine if you use Reave for mapping and stick to DS only for bosses?
Last edited by monoriee on Dec 6, 2018, 5:05:05 AM
thinking of using this build in 3.5, it looks awsome! but with the new changes would it be viable to use a shield perhaps wouldent that make the bloodseeker hit evry time? or would that just kill all dps?
I just wanted to ask/confirm: Dual bloodseekers for sure? Or You will try to get offhand like prismatic eclipse or high pdps calws?
So it seems this build is still really good. Is it still just as end game viable? I've always gone with good starters that don't scale that well into end game but I really want to try and make a push for downing some bosses this time around and this build seems really fun.
"
I'll try to update the guide before the patch launches friday, no promises though.

OP wrote this in his guide, just be patient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info