Why do we not have an auction house? Time for a new game?

I guess we have an improved spreadsheet instead of an AH. Still any improvement is good at this point.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
The current system is perfectly fine, all they need to do is make it accessible in-game and stop people accessing the data outside of the closed system.

Why they developed a website to manage it is beyond me, it would have been just as easy and 100 times, both more convenient and user-friendly to make an in-game UI for it.

Even at this stage, it is a fairly simple process to migrate the site system into an in-game UI, hell they could even add things like the trade macro to work with it by default and save us even more 'work'. All of the hard work has been laid on a plate for them for years, so it's not like they need to spend time and money working out the majority.

I'm too tired to go into detailed reasoning, but I'm sure most people understand what people are doing with the current iteration to gain advantages at this point.
Last edited by Chalace2 on Jul 17, 2018, 6:15:58 PM
it is going to happen. Chris' interview pretty much confirmed it
What interview?
"
PatienceGG wrote:
Seems im not the only one who has an issue with GGG not setting up an AH.

Idc if you'll miss me or not. We support this game and it shows they are causing more people to quit because they are ignoring content that the player base wants.

And people earning top chaos do have these issues. Surely you should stop talking in areas you have no experience in. 16 anchments :D omegalul

By "support" he means "only plays for free and whines about content he doesn't like"... gtfo
incoming auction house baby! Chris confirmed
"
incoming auction house baby! Chris confirmed
"
it is going to happen. Chris' interview pretty much confirmed it
"
SudianX wrote:
What interview?

In other words, link please.
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
Heli0nix wrote:
You know OP there are some questions that will remain unanswered, like when Half life 3 will be released or when does americans will be enough educated to stop voting for a guy with the wrong haircut, or even how is it possible that in 2018 some kids arn't able the name 10 differents fruits or how to cook some eggs by themselves.

When it come to trading in PoE it's kinda the same thing, i personaly stopped to expect anything on this area, enjoy the game for a few days at each leagues then pick another game and move on.
Trading has been the #1 reason i left every single league after a month or so, i have not much interest into playing SSF either even if i do sometimes, did it killed me ? no.

I can recommend you a bunch of games to fill the two months left if you are in the same situation, according to the legend a few players ( 6% probably ) enjoy the system we have now at a point they could jump over the window if GGG was going for an AH instead and since i don't want to be responsible of the death of anybody, i will respect their choice, i don't want to be a monster.

Does this game need an AH ? I don't think so. Does it need something that save us some time that could be used ingame in a more interesting way than sending stupid copy pasted messages ? probably.

Just wanted to tell you that you can use this approach aswell :)

This can almost sum of the majority of what i was trying to get across.

Less time wasted running to town to selling items for a couple chaos or having to spam copy/paste PM to 10 people for a response.

+ Sell off items while you are not online.

Right about enjoying the game for a week or so then going to a play a different one.

As for the use of stash tabs....implement it so the items you have in the AH leave an imprint on those slots occupied in the public stash tabs.

Last edited by PatienceGG on Jul 20, 2018, 5:13:43 AM
"
PatienceGG wrote:

This can almost sum of the majority of what i was trying to get across.

Less time wasted running to town to selling items for a couple chaos or having to spam copy/paste PM to 10 people for a response.

+ Sell off items while you are not online.

Right about enjoying the game for a week or so then going to a play a different one.

As for the use of stash tabs....implement it so the items you have in the AH leave an imprint on those slots occupied in the public stash tabs.

You don't want to waste time running to town to sell an item for a couple of chaos?

Solution: don't go to town to sell an item for a couple of chaos. Either don't list items that are not worth enough to make you stop your map and post or simply ignore the sell request if what you are doing is more important.

Sell items while offline.

Why would you get to have an income while not playing the game? It does not make sense. No thanks. Get rewarded for the time you spend in game and the effort put in initiating a trade.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
[Removed by Support]

As for refusing to run to town to sell an item for a couple of chaos - Unfair for the person wanting to buy it as trading in this game is hard enough.

Players could buy items in the AH when the user is offline...because some of us don't sit on this game like its a full time job.

AH containing min bid, max bid - buyout.

People making currency while offline as real life is more important.

Stash tabs are needed to sell on AH. so GGG still makes their $$$$

Someone mentioned Chris already talked about there being an AH in the future? Link to that? ty
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jul 21, 2018, 6:17:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info