Why do we not have an auction house? Time for a new game?

Unfortunately, there will be no AH because GGG doesn't know how to balance the game if trade is more accessible and convenient to players.
Current trade system is basically an artificial barrier to endgame and a time waster. I don't think anything will be done about it ever.
From personal standpoint, after some time trading experience for me became vomit inducing. Considering limited time I have, I am now playing in standard where I have most of the gear I need and don't need to interact with the system that I dislike. See, I took responsibility for improving my own gameplay experience, I suggest you do the same (play standard, play SSF, change priorities in the game since you can clear 90% of content on a 20-50 chaos build, or find another game).
Because necro has no idea what he is talking about. Lols he got so triggered. And the player base is not growing.

As for your gear clearing all content? Ok so come clear my uber elder :D I'll give you 4 tps to do it before i have to run in and clear it myself while loling with your 5c gear.

Mech that is a good point. Standard is looking like the best option. Some big items ud have to wait week+ to sell in this league unless you want to undersell for instant bids.

Another valid point that AH would correct.
Last edited by PatienceGG on Jul 15, 2018, 3:59:14 AM
SSFHC will be a "new game" you should try it.

Honestly NO AH is main reason I switched. Found myself trading and talking with people more than play. So inefficient.

Anyway story is they want you to waste tons of time messaging people who dont reply and making contact for trading to slow us down

I guess it works - SSFHC was first to 100 this league lol.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 15, 2018, 4:02:50 AM
Did few runs already,don't really want to boost mentally handicapped children though,sorry. Im still interested about them games that proved AH wasn't the problem btw.
"
Kasapnica wrote:
Did few runs already,don't really want to boost mentally handicapped children though,sorry. Im still interested about them games that proved AH wasn't the problem btw.

Not once did i ask you to boost yourself.

Now you want to know games where AH wasn't the problem? A change of subject on the matter but I can supply you with information on games that do have AH and how greatly players benefit from it.

So d2jsp has their own hack and slash game where players can use forum gold to buyout items listed. Not to mention the entire site is a forums for multiple games etc.

Runescape has the Grand Exchange.

I never played Diablo 3 so I only know their AH allows to buy items with in game gold? And $.

So with this game not having an AH it leads to problems like when a player messages you to buy XX item and if you are not quick enough to respond then you just lost out on selling an item because chances are that player gave you 5 seconds before whispering someone else.

Or wasted a TP to run to town and grab the item and by that time it was too late? Or took 20 seconds to located the item in a quad tab.

Or just happen to be in Uber lab or a big boss fight that you couldn't leave from...oh yay lost out on selling 2ex item. These are given examples....i know 2 ex items are out of your league and all but hopefully you can comprehend some of this.

"
So d2jsp has their own hack and slash game where players can use forum gold to buyout items listed. Not to mention the entire site is a forums for multiple games etc.

Runescape has the Grand Exchange.

Is this some kind of a joke or im missing something?

Also ill bite,which of my characters are worth 5c? I mean,we don't count the naked ones since we can't discuss them really.
"
PatienceGG wrote:
Looked at your gear. Lols, no wonder you dont care about AH because your items are mostly vendor worthy.

Oh my god... :D
This has to be the alltime low counter argument.

Just because you don't know how to trade doesn't mean the system needs to change.

Go dig up the other ah threads to see why it will never be implemented, and rightfully so.
Yeah dude, like just last week I couldn't login at all (5 jobs/18kids/3wives/football/drinking beer/fishing) I come back and what do you know, NOTHING has been sold. I would have expected for GGG to have pity on me, look at my account and go like, OMG this guy has a life, but nope.
never directly insult your victims, trolling 101.
"
Miská wrote:
Yeah dude, like just last week I couldn't login at all (5 jobs/18kids/3wives/football/drinking beer/fishing) I come back and what do you know, NOTHING has been sold. I would have expected for GGG to have pity on me, look at my account and go like, OMG this guy has a life, but nope.

in a proper guild you could have assigned the selling to your dedicated slave that wants to become officer :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info