[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hello everyone,

Played this build as a league starter this league,

1) Build is boring to level up, needs lot of regrets. Leveled with molten strike.

2) Powerful, even at early levels / gear : You can grab some descent gear for few chaos. Mandatory uniques can be expensive at league start. Killed Uber Izaro at level 76 with trash gear. Last league was doing T16 at level 73 (not a league starter).

3) Late game :

Killed Uber elder with 10k ES and 2.4 mil dps (Molten strike), it was my 1St try ever, and it was deathless (and kinda easy); did loot a Watcher’s eye clarity % inc ES on it (didn’t have one before).

Killed Uber Atziri (1st time ever, deathless) with 11.4k ES and 2.3 mil dps (Molten strike), very easy.

DPS is waaaaay enough, all boss are getting destroyed very fast.

PS : To have accurate MS dps calculation, you can use a MS calculator sheet (don’t have link here, but you can find on reddit, or google it). With 475k MS Shaper DPS per projectile, 11 projectiles molten (+2 helmet, 2 wildfire, dying sun) it gives me 2.4 milion shaper dps. Build’s dps is a bit overrated I think, 5Mil shaper DPS would be very very hard to reach, even with perfect gear.
"
pr13st wrote:
Lol deathless uber elder with 9.2k ES (blade flurry version), no sci-fi watcher's eye.

Usually I stop at lvl 93, this league im pushing 96 with this bad boy.

Same, just hit 96 tonight.

FYI in case anyone was wondering, hall of grandmasters was pretty easy with this build. Did it tonight 0 deaths easy, had to use scorching ray on only 2 of them.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
Lol deathless uber elder with 9.2k ES (blade flurry version), no sci-fi watcher's eye.

Usually I stop at lvl 93, this league im pushing 96 with this bad boy.

Same, just hit 96 tonight.

FYI in case anyone was wondering, hall of grandmasters was pretty easy with this build. Did it tonight 0 deaths easy, had to use scorching ray on only 2 of them.

Got my ass kicked in HoGM and didn't try it again probably some crazy DOT got me and didn't try again, I have my golementalist for that map.
Second-class poe gamer
Is the levelling tree in the OP still recommended? Looks like you need to respec like half the tree once you hit 70, is there no more efficient way of doing that?
Last edited by TheDelta on Oct 15, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Is there any way to hybrid this ES build for Sword main hand? I love this build but id really love to be able to use consecrated path as well, to dive the pile and then melt with Blade Flurry. I've made 2 Juggs so far this league and this one is most certainly my most successful so far, thanks to your efforts!

finally managed a decent roll with high Int on my helm.

As above same here, this build is alot of fun. Leveled 95 and well on my way to 96. Still have to take down uber elder and uber Aztiri, but iam focused on leveling.

PoB showing me 553k per ball at the moment.

https://pastebin.com/WnWtjWTa
Last edited by 3v07ut10n on Oct 15, 2018, 2:16:17 PM
This build is insanely tanky. Hats down to you!
Like "what the actual f*ck" tanky, very well done!
Some of my gems so far:

I also use Lightning Strike for mapping, it clears very well with fork.
Swapping armours if I run delve/guardian/whatever:

I get my resistances on jewels + rings, so I skipped using purity.
Using empower with discipline and wrath for now, especially since I bought +1 gloves already.
My attack speed is a bit lacking still, gotta fix that first.
I like it very much all in all!
So I bought a fairly decent amulet for my character for 3Ex

Started as:
Agate Amulet
--------
+24 to Strength and Intelligence
--------
+46 to Intelligence
+47 to maximum Energy Shield
9% increased Attributes
18% increased maximum Energy Shield

Decided to slam it twice because I was pretty happy with it so anything else that got added was a bonus, ended up with:
my lord that is some GG luck you have. super nice amulet you have there.
can u explain pls: I am using Deaths Door boots, and so the setup of cwtdt(1)-ID(20)-IC(1) (blood rage turn on)

But why do I need that super accurate calculated combination of timers on IC procs and Arakaali inc recovery rate, when i almost ALWAYS not taking damage??
I got 2,8~sec immunity , and then what? I walk wo mitigation of phys dmg again. For me on t15 or guardians maps this IC procs once every 10-15 secs.
Cant understand ;) help help

Upd. Or this is needed only for hard mapping? When u are taking dmg nonstop?
Last edited by AshDrag0n on Oct 16, 2018, 11:53:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info