[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Ok thx, and which option is for low Budget? Enlighten 4 are 4,5 Ex, the Other Juwels with 1 lMr 1,5 Ex+

So give es a optional Skillset for Low Budget? Ore what should i do?
"
Ok thx, and which option is for low Budget? Enlighten 4 are 4,5 Ex, the Other Juwels with 1 lMr 1,5 Ex+

cheapest option, top left mana reserve top for 4 points
What can i upgrade next ? I'm barely at 10k ES. How do you guys reach 15k ?
Spoiler
"
Lydrica wrote:
Spoiler

First thing, I don't think there are a ton of people hitting 15k. Keep in mind, it is not an "easy" thing to do in league unless you are swimming in exalts. You could go for rare boots with high ES, Int and resists. If you don't have a % mana gained as ES watcher's eye that's another good piece to go for but it's expensive. This build does not "require" 15k ES but don't get me wrong, it is nice to get up to 15k ES. 10k ES or close to 10k is a nice spot and just tweak from there.
"
"
In the Videos the Auras not on?

Purity reserved 31,
warth 45
Disciplin 31,

are 107 % and this with the reserved node from the spec. so how i can cast all 3 to the same time?

can someone anser my question pls

You can grab the mana reserve nodes on the tree, I had 4x auras running at once today until I changed my build a tad.
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
Lydrica wrote:
Spoiler

First thing, I don't think there are a ton of people hitting 15k. Keep in mind, it is not an "easy" thing to do in league unless you are swimming in exalts. You could go for rare boots with high ES, Int and resists. If you don't have a % mana gained as ES watcher's eye that's another good piece to go for but it's expensive. This build does not "require" 15k ES but don't get me wrong, it is nice to get up to 15k ES. 10k ES or close to 10k is a nice spot and just tweak from there.

Yea i know but i need a goal in mind. I already have a 17% Clarity watcher's Eye.
"
Lydrica wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
"
Lydrica wrote:
Spoiler

Yea i know but i need a goal in mind. I already have a 17% Clarity watcher's Eye.

Corrupted 6% - 15% belt, 250+ es boots, 400+ es shield, your blight spiral two stone ring replace it for es, astramentis for some gg amulet. etc etc
"

I really don't recommend doing this build on low budget. U will have low es pool (and low leech because of that), low damage and horrible clear speed (it's really bad even with HH)
You need to drop around 30 exa in to this build for it to shine.

BTW, i think the second best affix on Watcher's Eye after clarity is lightning penetration. The dps boost from it is just insane.
Also, can someone tell me, why does OP have enabled "Is the enemy Intimidated" in the configuration of his POB?
Last edited by Anabolism on Oct 14, 2018, 9:01:59 AM
"
I really don't recommend doing this build on low budget. U will have low es pool (and low leech because of that), low damage and horrible clear speed (it's really bad even with HH)
You need to drop around 30 exa in to this build for it to shine.

Not really, you will complete every boss with 5-10ex budget, but it won't be as clean for sure

"

BTW, i think the second best affix on Watcher's Eye after clarity is lightning penetration. The dps boost from it is just insane.
Also, can someone tell me, why does OP have enabled "Is the enemy Intimidated" in the configuration of his POB?

Vinktar's shocks for 10% increased damage taken, that's why i enabled that

Crafted these items for your build, just time to lvl the toon now.

And could u use
over a rare shield ?
Last edited by Mibulla on Oct 14, 2018, 3:53:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info